1987 GN T-Tops $4,900

87 gn

I'm interested in taking a look today , give me a call 617-688-4760

Regardless of dent or high miles, I say this is a steal. GLWS!!

I am guessing you have never owned a Turbo or restored one ? It is not cheap to bring these back to life and it won't be cheap to restore this one.

Let's not go crazy here, I am not saying it is not worth it, but a steal ? Fixing the rust, body work and paint alone creeps this one up there.

Interior looks nice though.

If its not sold next month I mite make you an offer,ill find room for another one!

You never know how good it looks from the pictures, i know what they miss ( Inside joke ) Just for Mike...just getting you back brother..lol
Lol....get back accepted,I'm sure under those ttop moldings there's an ugly suprise,I'm always up for a new challenge,I'm close to this car if anyone needs it checked out...now for Tony, you got work to do now get wetsanding!!! Lol thanks Mike

why does the car look shiny as hell in your garage (LR quarter panel) and like blacktop when it's outside? :) It's def a good deal, don't get me wrong. I'm just confused.

Garage pics are from previous owner. The car hadn't been washed in outdoor pics. Car will definitely need new paint.