1987 GN roller caged, suspension...

4-71/Z-28

CHASSIS: 1987 grand national with 110,000 miles on car. paint is probably an 8 out of 10, same with the body. its not rough just has a few imperfections (minor scratchs/1 ding). chromoly 6 point roll bar. UMI upper and lower control arms. HR parts rear adjustable swaybar. alxe tubes welded, moser axles, richmond 3.42's Extra bracing welded from the tubes to the center section to eliminate twisting. centerline wheels. MT drag radials on rear. new bushing front and rear. aluminum drums and s-10 cylinders. aftermarket driveshaft. driveshaft loop.

INTERIOR: interior is in eccelent condition, seats look new, new carpet and headliner. autometer cobalt gauges, water temp, boost, voltage, oil pressure, AEM lc1 (wideband o2). 5-point harness on drivers side. hurst quarter stick shifter.
the car has 1 spot of rust on the corner of the door, i have detailed pics of it i will post later. but ther than that there is NO RUST ANYWHERE UNDER THE CAR.
$6000

for a few pics here is a link: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/291207-87-gn-600whp-12-000-roller.html

Very interested, in whole car, Did you get the head fixed yet? and do you have a phone number

yes i got the head fixed, they will be up for sale shortly. i can be reached at 505-610-1979

wow New Mexico thats a long way from home. Do you have the Trans? What was removed besides the engine and trans? I have an engine, interested. Drop me an email
Mike

dang i could use a built small block ford or small block chevy(too many projects), but nothing big block

ok, my house sold and now i desperatly need money in the bank for my next mortgage!!! desperation price of $4000, only till monday, then i wont be so desperate anymore ;)