1987 GN Hardtop 9,800 original miles

richburke03

Second baby on the way and thinking about selling my GN. 87 Hardtop 9,800 original miles, original paint which has some checking on the hood. Car has never seen a buffer and someone that knows what their doing could make it beautiful. Some upgrades include RJC 3'' downpipe, RJC 3'' crossflow exhaust, Accufab FPR, RJC boost controller, TT 60'S, (2) TT Chips, walbro 340 and hotwire kit, bilstein shocks, dutt neck intercooler. Also included is orginal exhaust, downpipe, intercooler, eagle GT tires with 6k on them. Paint is good with a few blemishes but for original paint it great and like I said a good detail will make it awesome. Interior is hands down a 10 of 10! Not in a rush to sell. I am looking for 31k firm. If you are a serious buyer send me a message and I will get the car on a lift for some detailed pictures.

I'm gonna get the car on a lift Monday and get some detailed pictures.

When are we going to see this little beauty? I'd like to see it. And if your not in a rush we might be able to work something out.
I'm selling my house right now. looking for something in the next few months.

I'm kinda changing my mind. Car won best of show last weekend at a local show. I know if I sell it I'm gonna regret it.

I'm kinda changing my mind. Car won best of show last weekend at a local show. I know if I sell it I'm gonna regret it.

Kinda like being pregnant?? Either you are, or are not.
If you are not selling, just say so, and prospective buyers can move on.....;)

Ok,

Been there before! I actually teared up when I sold my E90 M3 lol. I'll check back with you when I'm actually ready to buy and see how you feel.