1987 Gn For Sale

blueeyeddevil

I am looking to sell my 87 GN. It has right about 80,000 miles on it. The car is rust free, with only a few scratches. The paint is still pretty nice, but some would want to repaint it. It is pretty stock. The mods are as follows.
..Weld wheel and mickey drag radial, with front runners.
..corbeau front seats(black with gray suede inserts) stock back seats
..Msd ignition box
..7th injector
..atr down pipe with external waste gate, and full exhaust minus the headers.
..Reds fuel pump(340 walbro)
..t/a girdle on rear end
..stretched front mount
..the air conditioning has been removed, but have it in a box.
..scan master
..vdo guage cluster
Thats pretty much all I can think of for now. There are some boxes of parts that will go with the car as well as gm manuals. I am asking $13,500. Any questions feel free to email me or pm me. My email is awwimer@hotmail.com
0423081514.jpg

0423081513.jpg

I will take $9,000 if someone takes it as is with out me having to deal with smog and registration. I am wanting to get out of this thing asap so I can pay off my truck and get a vette. Make me some offers. I have more pics now also. The tires are still new. :)

Ok first $8,500 takes it. I want to reiterate two things. First the air conditioner and heater were taken out. I have most of the parts to put it back in. Second I am willing to let it go at this price (which I think is fair) with the knowledge that the new owner is responsible for the smog and registration. I no longer have the time for the car and do not want it going to waste. Any questions feel free to email me.

Ok I came down to $7500. So is there any serrious buyers out there?
Oh and A typo on my part. It is not a stretch front mount. I ment stretch stock mount. :)
Let me know.

Call me at 843-617 5606 and I will buy your car to day no bull $&@"or email at gavinxman@yahoo.com my name is lance if get a chance send me some pic if got a clean title and it's a true Gn I will buy it today so I ready when u are thanks again lance