1987 G.N. for sale

Anyone have an idea on the even trade? What are your thoughts? Any input woild be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If you just want to go fast then go for it. Nothing like a GN and you will regret trading it for a GN,,just my .02 cents. I would hold out a bit longer to see if it sells first. GLWS

What types of trades you looking for ? Was thinking of selling my 92 notch with a 347 backed with a tko 600 .

Tentative deal pending. Thanks for all the support and great advice. I appreciate everyone's time. I am just done with this car after my bad experiences. No worries I will have another one. Just not one that needs paint or body work.

Tentative deal pending. Thanks for all the support and great advice. I appreciate everyone's time. I am just done with this car after my bad experiences. No worries I will have another one. Just not one that needs paint or body work.

Give me a shot next time, I will give you a great paint job, and your pretty close. If you ever need it.

Well I am not sure. A gentleman from a local car show offered me $12, 000. for the car. But I have yet to see the money. I am going to say that the car is still for sale. Should he call and actually come up with the money, I will then change the ad to sold immediately. Thanks

Well I am not sure. A gentleman from a local car show offered me $12, 000. for the car. But I have yet to see the money. I am going to say that the car is still for sale. Should he call and actually come up with the money, I will then change the ad to sold immediately. Thanks

I hate tire kickers.GLWS

Monday morning this car is going on ebay. If anyone has any serious interest please let me know. Thanks

Be sure to post the link I'd be interested if the price was right .im out of town to see the car and make an offer before then

Let me know what seems like a fair deal. Possible trade for mustang and some cash? Or just outright sale?

Two complete motors 1 , a 87 dash, 87hood, msd with a ignition module for the msd, 87 concert sound door panels, extrs steering wheel, 2 sets driver quality rims 1 ( gn), 1 (gnx),
Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile appl, tons of miscellaneous parts, ( tps, crank sensors, fuel lines, brake lines), 87 (stock 80,000. Mile tentatively sold, 1 (.10 over motor with all the earl brown mods done to it. A wiring harness, a blown .30 over motor would need line bore and hone and new crank. I would have to look and inventory everything. To many parts to remember.