1987 Eng,trans,harness/ecm Etc.

I have a complete 1987 gn engine with transmission that was pulled from a running car with about 60k miles engine is bone stock original and comes with wiring harness and ecm. 3200.00 plus shipping. Also have stock 8.5 complete rear end with lower control arms with rear sway bar ready for your car 850.00 plus shipping. complete dash no guages no tears or rips 150.00 plus shipping. gn exhaust manifolds left and right side with crossover 150.00 plus shipping. analog dash cluster clean 150.00 plus shipping. complete original exhaust from cat back to tips with original single muffler uncut 200.00 plus shipping. have alot of other parts also to sell and will list as i go through them or you can email me at nailheadpoweredgs@sbcglobal.net. or call 818-913-2800 if interested in any of these items or with request for other items i may have thanks.

I have a complete 1987 gn engine with transmission that was pulled from a running car with about 60k miles engine is bone stock original and comes with wiring harness and ecm. 3200.00 plus shipping. Also have stock 8.5 complete rear end with lower control arms with rear sway bar ready for your car 850.00 plus shipping. complete dash no guages no tears or rips 150.00 plus shipping. gn exhaust manifolds left and right side with crossover 150.00 plus shipping. analog dash cluster clean 150.00 plus shipping. complete original exhaust from cat back to tips with original single muffler uncut 200.00 plus shipping. have alot of other parts also to sell and will list as i go through them or you can email me at nailheadpoweredgs@sbcglobal.net. or call 818-913-2800 if interested in any of these items or with request for other items i may have thanks.

everything is still available including the gn gas tank and brf trans as gnbuick never came to pick up those items and or to look at the complete eng. etc. so all is up for grabs. I only have one brf trans left as i have sold one I also have a core support complete and painted black available.

only list something as sold after you pay not before! as i will also list what has sold also.

Parts

3200.00 plus shipping. Also have stock 8.5 complete rear end with lower control arms with rear sway bar ready for your car 850.00 plus shipping. complete dash no guages no tears or rips 150.00 plus shipping. gn exhaust manifolds left and right side with crossover 150.00 plus shipping. analog dash cluster clean 150.00 plus shipping. complete original exhaust from cat back to tips with original single muffler uncut 200.00 plus shipping. have alot of other parts also to sell and will list as i go through them or you can email me at nailheadpoweredgs@sbcglobal.net. or call 818-913-2800 if interested in any of these items or with request for other items i may have thanks.

everything is still available including the gn gas tank and brf trans as gnbuick never came to pick up those items and or to look at the complete eng. etc. so all is up for grabs. I only have one brf trans left as i have sold one I also have a core support complete and painted black available.

only list something as sold after you pay not before! as i will also list what has sold also.[/QUOTE]

gas tank sold
brf trans sold
set of exhaust manifolds and cross over sold

Man of my word :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: Will let you know for other items next week

Fellows this guy has some very nice stuff :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

thanks gnbuick87 and look forward to possibly helping you and your friend with the engine hybrid swap.

great to meet you and look forward to seeing your cars in a week or so mike.

complete motor with ecm exhaust and harness 2500 as the trans is gone. I apparently have a BQ trans if you need a 200r4 but as of now no brf trans so the motor is only 2500.00 plus shipping thanks.

nailheadpowered said:
Also have a gn gas tank clean no rust and no sending unit
complete original gn exhaust this is the original exhaust from the factory, the muffler is the original with gm stamped on it and is complete from cat flange to factory chrome tips.

Factory exhaust didnt have chrome tips?

well this one does and it still has the original muffler with gm on it, why question something your not buying/don't know about! waste someone elses time with picky bs.