1987 Buick T-type factory Astro roof car NJ.....$12,000

3rdturbocar

addicted to boost
For sale is my 87 Turbo T that I purchased off this site back in April. Car has 102,xxx original miles from what I was told.
t type 9.jpg
t type 13.jpg
t type 9.jpgt type 13.jpgt type 9.jpgt type 13.jpgmotor 1.jpg http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/1987-t-7800.392189/
Motor has less then 10,000 miles on rebuild, all bearings, rings, cam, etc, were replaced. Motor was just gone over and tuned by Jim Dunn from Buick Turbo Performance in PA http://www.buickturboperformance.com/.
Had an issue with alcohol injection and the #6 piston failed. Jim tore the motor down and replaced the piston and rings, and replaced the seals and gaskets.
Have receipts for $,6000 put into the car in the past 4 months less then 2,000 miles. Has the following brand new parts TE60 turbo, 3" downpipe with dump tube. 60# injectors with matching custom chip, Alky injection with new pump, LS MAF sensor with translater, O2 sensor, Hallman Pro RX boost knob, gas tank, Walbro fuel pump, fuel pump sending kit all professionaly installed over the summer have the receipts. Also has hot wire kit for fuel pump,adjustable fuel regulator, New F-body radiator and fan set up, front mount intercooler, KYB shocks, adjustable air bags, pinion snubber, Boxed adjustable rear contol arms, Level 10 trans with 9" Vigilante convertor, 145 mph speedometer calibrated correctly, aluminum Kenny Bell valve covers, line lock, scanmaster, boost, volts, oil, water, exhaust temp guages, monster tach. Car has a custom stereo system with DVD player, 2 amps and Bass box mounted in the trunk. Car has power windows, door locks, astro roof, A/C needs charge have retro kit for 134 compressor is good though, cruise, working power antenna, etc. The windows go up and down real nice and quick astor roof opens and closes fine, interior and body are clean, headliner is not sagging, 1 spot of rust on right rear quarter panel and a few small bubbles on the drivers door. The car ran 11s before all the recent work, have not been to the track since. New bumper fillers front and rear just needs the body work and paint done. Have new weatherstripping that goes with the car for the body work. Has wiring and switch ran for electric exhaust dump tube as well. I'm sure there is more I may be missing still. Car runs and drives great. Divorce forces sale before I can finish it. I have close to $15,000 into the car with the price of purchase asking $12,000 or B/O must sell. Car is located in Monmouth County NJ 07735.

Attachments

• motor 2.jpg
    motor 2.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 525
  • motor 3.jpg
    motor 3.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 520
  • t type 11.jpg
    t type 11.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 516
  • t type 12.jpg
    t type 12.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 507
  • t type 10.jpg
    t type 10.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 500
  • t type 14.jpg
    t type 14.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 505
  • t type 15.jpg
    t type 15.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 501
Can't believe no interest at all in this car.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It's a nice car but I think the thing holding it back is the bodywork needed. Probably easy 8k to 10k to fix the rust issues and repaint. I def like it Jim Dunn is the man GLWS though