1987 Buick Grand National Turbo *Limited. Roller $2,200

Turbo-Archie

1987 Buick Grand National Turbo *Limited. **Roller

FL car, floors and frame are clean. Rear trunk lid has bubbles, above drivers window has them from AC, and drivers side qtr has a small hole showing.
Bottom of doors are typical.

Original color was Black with chrome trim, Tan leather int.
Power windows/locks. Concert sound. Will need paint.
Original stock rear posi.
No engine/trans, turbo, or ic.
Will have gas tank, engine harness, rad, vac brakes. Convo pro wheels.

$2,200

847-774-9965 or archie241@comcast.net

Grove.jpg

Inside.jpg

Groveside.bmp

Picture_010.jpg

looks like a northern burb of Chicago number, I am interested if you are in Chicago area :D

I have been building my T as a test mule and my 2 choices to transfer everything into would be a GN (but everyone has one) or a Limited w/ tan leather (the ultimate snoozer).:cool:

Hi Lee, how ya doin? Actually the Major gave me an idea about something. If, and that's a very big if, I ever get this thing to say Guy's or Spoolfool's running status, it's license plate might read TRBOTOY.:p

Yes to both. I'm working 7-12's nights commissioning (test and startup) on this power plant. Kind of something new for me and a lot easier then beating pipe together all day. And 7-12's keeps me out of trouble because there's no time to get in any!;)
Lee, I'm thinking the chances on getting this roller are kind of remote, but if it comes up, any ideas on getting it home? I think it's in the Chicago area... My brother would be so pleased to have another yard ornament!:cool:

Last edited: