1987 Buick Grand National for Sale or Trade

Big Dave Delaware

This is one of the cleanest Grand National T-Tops around. Brand new Chip Foose rims and BF Goodrich Tires. New front seat covers and center console. This car runs and drive incredibly. I am open to trades of all kinds. Asking $22,900. 302-257-0145

Attachments

• GN!.jpg
    GN!.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 248
  • GN Interior.jpg
    GN Interior.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 225
  • GN3.jpg
    GN3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 238
  • GN7.jpg
    GN7.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 208
I bought the car recently. A 73 year old client of mine helped a friends family when his friend passed away with his collection of 16 Buicks over 10 years ago. This GN sat in his garage for most of that time. When I bought the car I had it gone over from top to bottom and addressed several issues. I have been driving it a little and it runs great. I bought the car to resell. I will post an engine pic shortly. I am located in Delaware. 302-257-0145

I bought the car recently. A 73 year old client of mine helped a friends family when his friend passed away with his collection of 16 Buicks over 10 years ago. This GN sat in his garage for most of that time. When I bought the car I had it gone over from top to bottom and addressed several issues. I have been driving it a little and it runs great. I bought the car to resell. I will post an engine pic shortly. I am located in Delaware. 302-257-0145

Here are the requested engine pics. This car really does run well.

Attachments

• 20170731_190208.jpg
    20170731_190208.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 100
  • 20170731_190224.jpg
    20170731_190224.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 108
Big Dave... you came to the right Forum to try to sale your GN but to get it sold you're going to need more Pictures, Undercarriage , Door Jams,
and most important of the trunk and lid with RDO sticker visible. Also go to Ebay and get a consensus on the going sale price on a GN with
115,000 miles ?.. Good Luck..

Big Dave... you came to the right Forum to try to sale your GN but to get it sold you're going to need more Pictures, Undercarriage , Door Jams,
and most important of the trunk and lid with RDO sticker visible. Also go to Ebay and get a consensus on the going sale price on a GN with
115,000 miles ?.. Good Luck..
Good Luck on your Sale !

Looks great , I would do a little engine bay detailing to get that area comparable to the outside . Good luck !

Hello Big Dave , I see you are new to the site and wanna welcome you . I wish you good luck with your sale but you maybe need to do a little research on how these cars are priced . Before I get attacked from all about " you can price what you have as you want " I just want the seller to kinda know and understand the market of these cars .