1987 Buick Grand National 35k miles

johnpbf

Well, I bought this car to turn it into an 11 second street/strip car but after much thought I didn't think such a low mileage car is such good shape should be modified so heavily. I probably should've bought a higher mileage GN that already had some modifications.

It is about 95% original and in almost perfect condition, inside and out, it has a clear title and clear carfax, I'm asking $24,999 or best offer. Contact me here for more information.

Car is located in Pittsburgh PA.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buick-Grand...459464ca:g:rQIAAOSwnFZXXYhO&item=331879834826

Attachments

• DSCN0573.JPG
    DSCN0573.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 262
  • DSCN0571.JPG
    DSCN0571.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 240
  • DSCN0569.JPG
    DSCN0569.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 240
  • DSCN0582.JPG
    DSCN0582.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 261
  • DSCN0592.JPG
    DSCN0592.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 241
Actually that is the perfect car and mileage for some basic mods and low 11’s.

Just what us hotroders are looking for.

GLWS

D

My 11k mile car runs low 11s
Man, I bet that's quite a car.

My 12k mile Mustang puts just over 700 hp to the wheels. The GN will just be for nice day family cruises here and there until it's sold.

Attachments

• DSCN0619.JPG
    DSCN0619.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 52
700 hp Mustangs are a dime a dozen these days. I got one too. it makes 730 to the wheels but I can tell u with 100% certainly that my previous TR's are far more fun to drive and get way more attention. problem with them PD blowers is they jus don't make much TQ unlike a Turbo.

this is a beautiful car but again a stock GN these days makes less HP then a Honda accord does so their kinda lame to drive and u have to upgrade everything but I've considered doing just that to have a nice clean car like this to start with. GL with sale OP I'm sure someone will bite soon.

Man, I bet that's quite a car.

My 12k mile Mustang puts just over 700 hp to the wheels. The GN will just be for nice day family cruises here and there until it's sold.

Brett is right as always, what their has been at least five million mustangs made. And 25,000 GN 86//87 made. Nice low mile Gn's ain't dime a dozen. Especially 29/30 year old 11second six bangers. Hello!!!

700 hp Mustangs are a dime a dozen these days. I got one too. it makes 730 to the wheels but I can tell u with 100% certainly that my previous TR's are far more fun to drive and get way more attention. problem with them PD blowers is they jus don't make much TQ unlike a Turbo.

this is a beautiful car but again a stock GN these days makes less HP then a Honda accord does so their kinda lame to drive and u have to upgrade everything but I've considered doing just that to have a nice clean car like this to start with. GL with sale OP I'm sure someone will bite soon.

Brett is right as always, what their has been at least five million mustangs made. And 25,000 GN 86//87 made. Nice low mile Gn's ain't dime a dozen. Especially 29/30 year old 11second six bangers. Hello!!!

Don't get me wrong, the GN is very cool and I still do like getting the head turns, thumbs up, "Hey nice car", horn blows, waves and questions about my GN, and it is fast but when I want to go faster, stop faster and turn better the Mustang feeds the need. The GN gets more attention from those who know what it is but for me, the Mustang is much more enjoyable to drive... safer too.

Don't get me wrong, the GN is very cool and I still do like getting the head turns, thumbs up, "Hey nice car", horn blows, waves and questions about my GN, and it is fast but when I want to go faster, stop faster and turn better the Mustang feeds the need. The GN gets more attention from those who know what it is but for me, the Mustang is much more enjoyable to drive... safer too.
To each his own but I love my GN . GLWS Keith