1987 Black Turbo T package Buick with chrome trim for sale

dz28

There is never a good time to sell one of your favorite cars; this Buick is no exception. In the four years I've owned the car I have managed less than 900 miles. I don't drive it... I protect it... I like driving my cars and I simply do not do this car justice. It currently rides on a set of Simmons rims with Sumitomo tires, these are not included in the sale however are available separately; they have all of 150 or so easy miles on them. Pictured is the car on the original factory installed Goodyear tires; servicable?? yes... would I drive them any long distance, probably not. They are not dry rotted or used up they are simply 22 years old.

I do appreciate all the feedback I have received over the 4 years I've owned this car but it would appear to be time to pass the ownership. I recognize price is the primary consideration on this and many other boards; the price is $20 thousand for the car as it sits minus the Simmons rims and Sumitomo tires. The Carfax is clean as is the car. The interior is unchanged with the exception of the brake pedal required for the vacuum brakes. I have nearly all the documentation from new including dealer invoice, warranty books, owners folio, radio books, Goodyear tire book, you get the idea. As for the window sticker I simply have a dealer produced copy (very heavy paper) and expect the original probably sits with the first owner (three in total).

Rather than try to keep up with PM's I would encourage you to contact me via email at DZ28LaLonde@yahoo.com. I'm actually in town all of this week and available by phone as well and that number can be obtained via email. The car is currently on my lift in a CarJacket however it is supposed to be near 70 here tomorrow and I may pull that puppy out (need to move the Mustang first!) for additional pictures.

What is for sale? 1987 Regal T pkg with LC2, 14,471 original miles, has Reds 93 chip, Tin Man cold air, G Bodys 3" downpipe, Walbro 340 pump, Caspers hot wire kit, Kirbans front frame braces, Dutt modified intercooler, Bilstein shocks, mini-starter, GBodys vacuum brakes, aluminum rear drums, original Vector rims, original Goodyear tires and original stock exhaust with the exception of the down pipe and cat removal. This is an all original black paint chrome car with gray bucket seat interior.

Attachments

• Regal 006.jpg
    Regal 006.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 4,922
Not the first and not the last car I will miss dearly when it is gone... thanks for the compliment:cool:

Not the first and not the last car I will miss dearly when it is gone... thanks for the compliment:cool:

I will quit hi jacking after this comment.... How many times have we said... DAMN I WISH I HAD THAT CAR BACK:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I know I have numerous times:cool:

Anyway, very nice car, the Chrome gives it a nice set off VS the usual WE4.

You're killing me Dave... Wanna trade for a Cummins and some $$$... :biggrin:

K.

JD... hi jack away man... we all have those that got away... dropping a couple of pics that I continue to think "what was I thinking" when I sold these puppies... I mean, a 68 RS Z/28, the IROC was a loaded puppy, the 01 SS was my retirement car from GM... too many cars that went to someone else.

K man!!

I know I'm killing ya... can't use the diesel though, need another hot rod...:biggrin:

Attachments

• 99 SS.jpg
    99 SS.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 4,744
  • Side_View.jpg
    Side_View.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 4,708
  • DSC00025.jpg
    DSC00025.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 4,654
  • milford car show 001.jpg
    milford car show 001.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 4,658
Pewter SS

Ok, now I am thoroughly depressed after seeing the pic of the (my former) pewter SS.

BTW, the T looks incredible.

Sellers remorse can be tough to stomach...:frown:

Phil, sorry about the pic of the SS... as we have discussed another one that should not have been sent down south... sure looked good in the driveway though!!

GNB, I'll dig around tomorrow for interior pics. I have a couple I think and will have more when I pull it out of the bag...

The blue SS went when my son was attending MSU... real shame too...

Attachments

• Buick Regal 020.jpg
    Buick Regal 020.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 4,427
  • Buick Regal 016.jpg
    Buick Regal 016.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 4,344
  • Buick Regal 018.jpg
    Buick Regal 018.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 4,307
  • 87 reg underbody.jpg
    87 reg underbody.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 4,206
Ok. Any flaws in the interior? Howbout some engine bay pics as well.

Interior is mint... One of the door strap caps has a scratch but other than that it's pretty much what you would expect for a well cared for 14K mile car...

I wish I had $20K!!! Car can be purchased with Simmons tire/wheel package as well for more $$$ Lots of interest in the wheels as well... :eek:

Attachments

• DSCN3031.jpg
    DSCN3031.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 8,766
Awesome car for sure!!! I have a maroon IROC with gold wheels just like the one you have pictured sitting in my garage right now. Is that an 87 by any chance?

Good luck with the sale.:cool:

An 87 LB9 manual trans car with all the toys... really should have kept that car given the rise in value of the IROCs!

Beautiful Car, Dave! Please PM me a price and info on the Simmons. Are those IowaGN's old wheels?

I looked a long time before buying this car even though the bumpers were chrome. It reminded me so much of my 68 Camaro with all the stainless trim I just had to buy it. Time for someone else to enjoy it and it does run very well with the few mods I have on the car. I run nothing but high octane fuel to lessen the worries about pinging... no problems at all and it will run right with my sons 06 GTO with around 415 at the motor. Be tempted:D :D