1986 WH1 T-Type origina w/ few mods

Oakmtnbody

I just bought a mint 14k 1987 GN and I want a GNX and have had this car for almost 2 years , you can still see where I boughtit from 97Ramsst here http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/th...rbo-v6-21k-miles-stock-mint-condition.382330/ car has maybe 22k approx. and I have added a few minor mods and may keep the Centerlines but the oem wheel have been restored and look great. Here's some before and after. Looking to get $ 22500.00. Turboworks turbo, Erics chip and 42's injectors, Walbro 255 pump and hotwire kit. new valve springs, water pump, GN1 stainless 3'' exhaust, new chain and gears( nylon gone),new radiator and hoses,added G80, original paint just like when 97 Ramsst had it but a little better and have all the original stuff. Car is in Alabama and is worth every penny . I may regret this or change my mind but the GNX is here local and I have to take a shot at getting it.THIS CAR WILL NOT DISSAPOINT!!

Attachments

• WH1_003[1].jpg
    WH1_003[1].jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 691
  • WH1_006[1].jpg
    WH1_006[1].jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 617
  • WH1_004[1].jpg
    WH1_004[1].jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 602
  • WH1_001[1].jpg
    WH1_001[1].jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 590
  • WH1_005[1].jpg
    WH1_005[1].jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 590
  • WH1_007[1].jpg
    WH1_007[1].jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 547
Last edited:
hello people; IMO that is the best looking Turbo Buick ever made. It is rarer tha a GNX and with some mods better tha an X. Luv the car and good luck selling.
IBBY

hello people; IMO that is the best looking Turbo Buick ever made. It is rarer tha a GNX and with some mods better tha an X. Luv the car and good luck selling.
IBBY
Thanks IBBY and all the stuff that you have to do even when you find these near perfect cars has been done ie, headliner, timing chain and gear, sun shades, original radiator recored to keep the original look, bumper fillers, oil pan gasket and frt timing cover seal and upgraded cam button, all new nos hoses. Most people don't do what's neccessary when you store a vehicle long term.

Hello what are the spects tire and wheel combo. Very nice car[/quotuote="MillerMan57, post: 3386520, member: 39763"]Well you know I like it. I would like to know the wheel/tires specs too if you get a minute.
Centerline Retro 17x8 frt and 17x9.5 rear, front in 4.50 back space and Kuhmo 245/45/17 frt and 275/40/17 rear with a 5.0 back space. Front looked a little tucked before I stuck in a 3/8 spacer so if I had to do over I would do the front in a 4.25 b/s. The Kuhmo 275/40/17's would not keep the car from getting squirrely so I put a set of MT drag radial in the same 275/40/17 even though this car has never been to any drag strip they look Bad Ass on the rear. I forgot to I added the hotwire kit and walbro fuel pump.

Last edited:
Centerline Retro 17x8 frt and 17x9.5 rear, front in 4.50 back space and Kuhmo 245/45/17 frt and 275/40/17 rear with a 5.0 back space. Front looked a little tucked before I stuck in a 3/8 spacer so if I had to do over I would do the front in a 4.25 b/s. The Kuhmo 275/40/17's would not keep the car from getting squirrely so I put a set of MT drag radial in the same 275/40/17 even though this car has never been to any drag strip they look Bad Ass on the rear. I forgot to I added the hotwire kit and walbro fuel pump.
Thanks for taking the time to type that up. Car's stance is exactly what I want for mine. Somebody will snatch it up soon I'm sure.

Wish you weren't looking for a gnx and wanted a newer fast car...or maybe you could flip mine? I listed my 2010 camaro in nonbuick cars for sale.

I was just reading the option sticker in the trunk pic. Does this car have a posi now? I'm very interested If it does

I was just reading the option sticker in the trunk pic. Does this car have a posi now? I'm very interested If it does
Yes, it has a brand new Eaton posi unit I installed after I bought it less than on thousand miles ago. You can contact me at 205-966-1779

Here's a link for you to check out.
http://www.butchthecat.com/wh1regal/
The lowest mileage car shown on the WH1 Registry back when they were taking cars to be listed is a little less than 40k and this car today is less than 23k and is a documented California car with full paper work and I have all the bolt on parts to put it back 100% stock in one day and it still looks great with the restored OEM wheels with NOS new center caps and BF Goodrich TA'S. As stated by Jaylat and Daertguy340 this is IMHO one of the best looking, fastest and rarest of all the intercooled TR's. Got the GNX bug and ya'll are the only people out there that could began to understand it.Thanks