1986 T-TYPE would rather trade but will sale

limitedv6

Stage 11 in the work's
1986 T-TYPE dark grey this is a great chassis the frame rails are notched full qa1 coil over drilled rotors anti roll bar chrome Molly roll Barr. The rear frame rails have knotched correct with extra bracing again qa1s on all four corners. 15x5 & 15x10 w5.5 bs with 325-50-15 MT drag radials like new and moser axels.

Tranny
Extreme automatics has the best of the best button brake has had no fluid in it yet should be golden and a des haft loop

Motor

Off center stage 2 has 1 sleeve bms 3590 crank 6.5 rods and j&e pistons cat flywheel Bhj balancer all assembled with arp bolts and M&A heads (with no repairs) also have located a spare M&A head for backup. 80# inj with Ty chips for race fuel and progressive ally kit. The block did have the starter their was a corner welded on by rays crack repair which has done many Buick crack repairs. I have 2 pans I am finishing for it. Factory intake ported the heads were flowed at Richard Clark's will have to look up the numbers best I recall they out flowed Gn1 heads out of the box. 236/236 roller can set up. I am forgot a few things has a bunch of powder coating

Inter cooler turbo and exhaust

Pte fmic powder coated pipes along with other acc. 76 4 bolt turbo 3.5 downpipe with full exhaust stainless
stock headers reworked for four bolt turbo nice work

Electronics

80-# injectors s/x fuel pump Weldon regulator tt ally and race chip wb02 power logger oil water boost and shift light tb button and again I am forgetting a few things

I know I have forgot a few things car is a good car but could use paint. I have lost interest I know the pic deal and will text pics but please don't kill me with the I want pics but don't want the car. I will be at the nats and don't live far from their so we can make a small trip and look at the car. I know I need a price 16000 but would rather trade for a fast street car or a limited tta I have lost interest this car could be running in a week but 3 shift sucks up my time thanks 502-827-9243 really make offers may want a low mileage street car or Ls car who knows

Price is high in the market but I have quite a bit of room to move just need a starting point car is a coil over car. Has a ally kit on it and the cage is very nice with but the belts are out of date. I will up date as I can think of any thing also all braided line no corners have been cut.

On page 7 their is an older add that has a few pics in it I will get some of the stage motor it is almost complete and ready to go in I just need to finish the oil pan and may have it done today or tomorrow.