1986 Grand National $5000 project needs TLC

boostjunkie

NEED MORE BOOST
86 GN 67,000 true mile car full power with TTops . car was last driven in 2001 needs some paint work and int work . last year the motor was removed the heads were redone with HP valve job & LT1 valve springs has new ARP head bolts and all gaskets were replaced in the motor . trans is orig BRF rebuilt in 2000 shifts great . rear is a 342 posi 8.5 . Car is 100% rust free .has 4 new BFG 235/60/15 tires on GN wheels . car was a stolen in 1992 and recoverd has a PA clean title with reissued vin . runs and drives very nice needs some TLC great project to have a real nice GN for the price . pics should be up tuesday. for more info call 412 818 5293 Shawn

You DO EXIST !!!

WOW ! ! ! You still do exist........and Mark told me you were gone ? I think he might of meant mentally...........anyway........."hello".....good to see you're still active.........give me a call when you have the time..........Steve

SBS said:
WOW ! ! ! You still do exist........and Mark told me you were gone ? I think he might of meant mentally...........anyway........."hello".....good to see you're still active.........give me a call when you have the time..........Steve

Mark told me you were gone ? I think he might of meant mentally .

Steve i have been mental for years :rolleyes: I guess you still have the Buick bug also ? good to hear from you

boostjunkie said:
86 GN 67,000 true mile car full power with TTops . car was last driven in 2001 needs some paint work and int work . last year the motor was removed the heads were redone with HP valve job & LT1 valve springs has new ARP head bolts and all gaskets were replaced in the motor . trans is orig BRF rebuilt in 2000 shifts great . rear is a 342 posi 8.5 . Car is 100% rust free .has 4 new BFG 235/60/15 tires on GN wheels . car was a stolen in 1992 and recoverd has a PA clean title with reissued vin . runs and drives very nice needs some TLC great project to have a real nice GN for the price . pics should be up tuesday. for more info call 412 818 5293 Shawn

just getting time to get some pics the car is blocked in by 6 more cars and going to try to get the car out to clean and get more pics today .

this is some under hood pics . the car runs and drives mint and will do a road trip with no problems . the valve covers have been Jet hot coated and headers and intake are high temp coated motor is all stock never rebuilt just new gaskets and seals and heads redone also has rebuilt Alt new plug wires (Quad Air) new batt

38.JPG
38 2.JPG
38 3.JPG

86 5.JPG
[/IMG]
boostjunkie said:

3 86.JPG

2 86.JPG

4 86.JPG
[/IMG]

boostjunkie said:
New price $4800 also have a nice driver door and GN dash that will go with the car

boostjunkie said:
Car is now for sale as a roller (no motor or trans ) $2500 call for info

412 818 5283 Shawn

GN seats and rug have been sold the new price for the roller with no seats

$1900