1986 GN in the paper

KENNE-BILL

I talked to the seller of the '86 t-top GN in the Advertiser this evening, he told me his asking price is actually $2500/obo and not $3500 as printed in the paper. He doesn't have access to the internet, so I told him I would pass along the info here. I believe he told me the mileage is 94,000 and that the trans is in need of repair, his name is Rick and his phone number is 864-9136. The car is in the Aiea area and the $2500 asking price is very negotiable.:cool:

Sounds like Randy Gotos car... (g-mans friend) same location, year, and t-tops. I wonder???

Rob

Didn't He sell it for $1500 or something like that? Randy was the one who lived up on the hill over from pallisades right?

Ivan,

I don't know if he sold it or not, I do recall he was having some "difficulties" and needed to get rid of it. I recall the trans being bad on it too...though, and was curious to see if it was the same car or not. I have too many other commitments right now to acquire another project. Actually, I want an astroroof car when the time comes that I can buy another (I really miss my '87 442.)

Rob

I didn't buy it either....a co-worker of ours bot it for 1500...It needs extensive work....cracked front window broken mirror missing rim, flat tire, bust up interior, door rotten on bottoms....but our co-worker said he wanted to restore it to a good to excellent condition...
So much stuff happens when I leave town

Now that sounds like Randy's car... (missing one rim) Was there rust at the top corner of the T-Top? (windshield, drivers side)

Rob

Originally posted by 84tt
I didn't buy it either....a co-worker of ours bot it for 1500...It needs extensive work....cracked front window broken mirror missing rim, flat tire, bust up interior, door rotten on bottoms....but our co-worker said he wanted to restore it to a good to excellent condition...
So much stuff happens when I leave town

Hey Koa,

Is that the car that's parked on the street behind Derek's GN? The T-top GN that looks like it's been lowered.

Keith

Yeah that's the one...it looks lowered and has rust on the t-top area
Needs alot of elbow grease

1986 GN for sale part 2

This GN is for sale again - $3500/obo(very negotiable). I was told it now has a working trans from another GN.

Call Keith @375-4730.

Again?

That car has as many owners as I have had cars, (ok, maybe not that many...);)