1986 GN for sale, low miles in Boise

ronbuick

My very close and good friend John passed away last week and his wife Linda has asked me to sell
his car, pictures will be coming soon as she sends them to me, now about this beautiful car.
Low miles about 34,000K miles or so, always garaged and never abused there is absolutely
no rust on this mint car, it has the astro roof and posi rear diff, also just a few upgrade mods are
Red's fuel pump, tinman intake system, large ATR rear sway bar and boxed LCA, it also has Mosher's
Turbo Link and a Red's street chip, nice chrome goodies under the hood, also has a new exhaust system
installed from one of our vendors, can not remember which vendors exhaust system, this 1986 Grand
National is a 9+ inside, outside, underside and under the hood, also has a tranny cooler and a shift kit installed
also when the cooler was installed. She is asking 15,000$$ or a nice sensible/reasonable offer. I would buy this car in a New York minute, but just do not have the money, you can call me at 208-365-0777 if interested and we can go from there.
I hope I hit this small lottery we have here in Idaho, LOL, then it will be sitting in my garage, oh well.
Again this is just a flat nice pretty car that runs and drives out well, thanks.

Ron