1986 Burgandy T-type for sale

Mike,
Nice ride. Where in Toronto? I am currently working in the Mississauga/Milton Area and come up fequently. Maybe in the next few weeks we can hook up and take a look?
Thanks,
Rick

I'm in Markham. Pm me, and I'm sure we can work something out. But this car is not leaving my garage until the snow and salt is gone. I spent way too much time detailing it to drive in those conditions. But if you see it, like it, buy it, it's yours to drive away.

Weather is starting to get better here in Toronto, so this weekend I will pull the cover off of it and fire it up. I am now open to people coming to view it provided it's not on a day that it is raining. Price is firm, will not go a penny less.

That is One Bad Ass TR you got there..... GLWS! even tho your not pressed lol.... I would buy in a Heartbeat if i was in the market. Nice / Very Nice!

I know how anal Mike is...and I guarantee the pics don't do this car justice. GLWS Mike.

Mike,

You have a PM. I'm your guy for this T-Type.

Thanks...Alex

Last edited:
GNX407 made it to Arkansas, just talked to him at the Cracker Barrel. Awesome car!

Just got back home. That's 1700 miles in 2 days!!! Car ran flawlessly the whole way back and had no issues with clearing customs (had all the paperwork I needed and it was smooth) . Awesome to meet a GN owner on the way down in Benton, AR!