1986 Buick GN-Michigan-$7500

Looks like the taillights have over spray or someone tried to spray tint them? Need more pictures of engine bay bottom of doors undercarriage etc ? Rpo codes?

Guys let me clear i don't have any more pics, if you want to see the car let me know[/quote

:confused: You provide a handful of pics (being generous) which are worthless..you don't provide requested under-carriage pics and RPO sticker and you expect someone to take time out to schedule to see the car in person (rhetorical) o_O

I posted the car and the guys requested more pics i took the car out of storage and took more pics.............not soon after the guys requested more pics...... the car is back in storage, i can't post what i don't have.....hey btw 87gnt why don't you go find a bridge somewhere and stop worrying about my sales ad

I just wanted you to explain yourself just like I had you to just now...

Its been quite a while since he posted it.He posted a phone # , I wonder if anyone ever found out if it sold ? It would be nice if the sellers locked the threads when they sell so we know not to keep checking them.