1986 - 1987 Intercooled - Chassis Service Manual Vol 1 and 2

earlbrown

runs with scissors
If you're looking at this, you know what it is :) $250 plus shipping from 30240. Normally I don't recommend Media Mail but these things weigh over 30 pounds!

Covers EVERYTHING about the car from HVAC to wiring to internal engine and trans, frame, etc....

photo1859-jpg.276778

Attachments

• Photo1859.jpg
    Photo1859.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 149
  • Photo1860.jpg
    Photo1860.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 57
  • Photo1861.jpg
    Photo1861.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 54
Washington is pretty close to me since everything I mail leaves ATL that night....

It looks like Priority 2-day will be $41 and Media Mail will be $17 Since you're on the east cost like me, I bet the timeframe would be the same.... Or at most one day delay. Personally I'd run with the 17, these things are MEATY and heavy :p

You responded at 1:56 this morning I responded at 3:43, I need a better shift. I'm just getting in.

You should have an email with a tracking number. My mail chick's ran today so they'll be in the way first thing tomorrow afternoon :)

Earl Brown I received the Manuals as promised. They got here really fast. Thank you for the chance to own this set as it will definetly come in handy.
The Kid
If your ever in DC please let me know

I had a feeling they'd get there quick. Even with shipping them Media Mail.

Get ready to make a LOT of bookmarks! lol

There on my kitchen Island and with this busy life style I have to put reading them on hold. Wife thinks I'm nuts for just looking at the index ever time I walk buy them.
Thanks for the books I will enjoy them for years to come.
The Kid