1985 WH1 T-Type Turbo

SPS

I need Alky!!!
Here we have a nice original example of a rare collector car. This 1985 WH1 optioned T-Type has what I believe to be 75k original miles. The WH1 option was very rare for 1985 with only 525 produced. Car runs and drives good. Has some basic upgrades including: walboro fuel pump and hotwire kit, 3" custom exhaust with ATR PItbull muffler, Kenne Bell chip, electric fan, f-body radiator,new plugs and wires, custom dash insert with autometer gauges, and a cd player. Needs inspection and new tags, but otherwise ready to cruise. Car is very fast and fun to drive. No rust thru anywhere. Paint is a little faded and heat cracked. Interior is pretty nice. Feel free to email me for info or call 832-655-0236
$4000 cash obo

Attachments

• HPIM0695.JPG
    HPIM0695.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 291
here ya go

Attachments

• HPIM0727.JPG
    HPIM0727.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 84
  • HPIM0724.JPG
    HPIM0724.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 77
  • HPIM0725.JPG
    HPIM0725.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 77
  • HPIM0628.JPG
    HPIM0628.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 78
Didn't I see this on e-bay...

3 times? In fact, wasnt the reserve met and sold???? Gotta love idiots who bid, win, then find out they need to pay for it.

I actually thought about bidding while it was on e-bay, I have interest but not sure how to get it from TX to WI.

yeah, reserve was met and sold twice! both guys gave me a deposit. first guy just quit calling and never contacted me ans second guy finally told me after about a month that he couldnt come up with the rest of the money. Most people have been telling me transportation is about $500 to most anywere

Has it ever been wrecked? A friend of mine is interested but wants to know because usually when it has to be inspected it means theres a rebuilt title involved.

He means safety inspection has nothing to do with rebuilt title. They check lights,brakes,shocks,exhaust those kinda things.

Okay, after he replies just make sure i'll talk to my buddy again. He said he was really interested in the car. He's been looking for a turbo Regal for a few years and haven't been able to find one in his price range. I recently talked him into looking at non-GN models, thats why he couldn't find one.

hello- car has never been wrecked!! yes, by inspection I mean state inspection, depending on where your from you may not have these. the car is in really good shape and i dont believe you will find one for a better price-feel free to call if interested
shaun 832-655-0236