1985 Buick Regal Limited

blownbuick

1985 Buick Regal Limited. 3 owner car with 96,392 original miles. It was originally sold at Hayes Brothers Buick in Salt Lake City, Utah. Options include A/C, PS, PB, PW, PDL, PDS, CC. Original warranty book included. 3.8 liter engine runs great! 200C transmission was rebuilt less than 25 miles ago. Water pump was replaced within the last 200 miles. This car was used to commute to the main USPS sorting facility in Salt Lake City for most of its life. The body is very straight, but it is missing the bumpers. I can provide the rear bumper shocks and the inner aluminum rear bumper reinforcement. The other parts that will be needed are the outer rear bumper, front bumper and front bumper shocks. Compare this one to other late G-Body Buick Regals that are available and you'll find this one to be a great buy!

$1599

JT
004.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    481.9 KB · Views: 77
Can i get more pics, especially of any damage, better ones of the damage on drivers side, engine compartment, trunk, underside, etc. please.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I've messaged you, Squid4life. There is no damage on the DS. Missing door moulding and some staining at the rear of the door is all.

JT

It looks like I'm going to be able to get back all of the bumper parts from this car to put it back together. I'll repost it once that's done.

JT

When I finish assembling and installing the bumpers, I'll ask a minimum of $1999. The advertised price above was w/o bumpers as shown. It will also need a replacement tire for the RR. I have the rim and spoke wheel cover, but it's currently sitting on the space saver tire on the RR.

I was fortunate enough to get the original front bumper back for it. The mounting width on it is unique for some reason. I'm not sure why. However, the original bumper mounts to the bumper shocks with the export brackets, which are included.

JT