1984 T Type with T tops 2800

Mr T type

Bought this car ealier this year as a project, and i am sure that i am going to regret it but i have other plans that need the cash. unfortunately the last guy that owned the car was a real dumb ass and probably a tweaker. His parents told me they gave him the car in top shape and they were still very bitter about what he had done to the car. I found this car by accident and when i saw the carnage i basically told him he was going to sell me the car. He was broke so he agreed. So....... he took a hammer, hatchet, and a hacksaw and removed the whole dash assembly down to the fire wall, along with the heater assembly and inner front fender wells. the dash wiring harness is in pieces but the engine harness and computer are still intack. He told me "I was going to buid a drag car and put a big block in it" and he was planning on funding his project by selling the turbo engine and tranny out of it. car was sold right here in my town in NM so this is rust free all the way and the body is super clean so if you have a rust bucket that needs a good skin, this is your car. i know nothing about the engine and tranny but i would be willing to sell with out also. i am in Bloomfield new mexico my number is 505 360 6957. car is to be sold in one piece. i gathered all the pieces of the interior and other components and put them in the trunk.
1.jpg

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 109
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    432.3 KB · Views: 111
  • 54.jpg
    54.jpg
    401.5 KB · Views: 107
  • 65.jpg