1983 Hurst/Olds w/ Chevy 350 HO Crate Motor

MotorCityBuick

1983 Hurst/Olds 15th Anniversary

Interior:
-Complete Tan/Beige interior
-Lightning Rod Shifters complete/working when car was last driven (good condition, no pits on chrome/knobs)
-Interior is a pretty good "driver condition", except needs new carpet

Exterior
-Left side damage from accident
-Need to replace/repair door and Rear quarter
-Body has ALOT of rust but is complete
-Have NOS GM Complete Left Rear Quarter (not installed)
-Have NOS GM Rear plastic bumper filler (not installed)
-Have GM Reman Spoiler (not installed)
-Have GM Reman Front Air Dam (not installed)
-Body needs alot of work
-New gas tank
-DOES NOT HAVE ORIGINAL WHEELS
-Body has approximately 115,000 miles (all Michigan, All weather)

Engine/Trans
-GM 350 HO chevy crate motor (bought new, less than 3000 miles on when car was hit/parked) ($3200++)
-March Pulley/Accessory drive Serpentine system (s=clear powder coat) ($400+)
-K&N Filter and K&N lid ($100+)
-Needs alternator and some rewiring to run good
-Recored radiator when engine put in
-Rebuilt 200-4R Trans when engine put in (shifts strong)
-3.73 Rear gears/auburn posi

Summary
-Clear Title

-I drove this car every day before was in accident. It has sat in my driveway ever since.(2+ years). Before accident, was in proces of breaking in engine, car ran very strong at part throttle.

I wish I could afford to keep this car or time to part it out. My loss is your gain.

As is car is not drivable for long distance (you could probably drive it home but no guarantees). Car starts and runs strong, but I do not have a battery in it as it gets drained when is connected because of alt not working. I would be happy to switch the battery out of my GN so you could hear it run, but battery is NOT included with car.

I would have to say this is a very good parts car for someone restoring a H/O. Or a very good SBC to put in any car/truck. If you have the ambition/time, buying this car for parts alone you could make some $$$.

There is probably alot I am forgetting, please PM me or e-mail me any questions and I will answer as soon as possible. Pics available upon request. e-mail me if you are serious and would like my phine # to discuss mroe/set up time to look at car. Thank you for looking!

Asking $1600 OBO for car and all parts listed above. MUST SELL ASAP. No reasonable offer refused.

Located just north of Detroit, SE Macomb County. I CANNOT ship this car. Local pick-up from my house only. Serious inquiries only please.

Mike Foley
mfoley1@comcast.net

Want to add

Also, car has a dual flex-a-lite low profile electric fan set-up on it. This cost me over $200.00. If I think of anything else, I will post. Don't be afraid to make an offer on this car. i need to get rid of it to buy parts for my Grand National!!!! Thanks:D

pics/additional info

These are the only pictures I have on my comp right now. I will try to get some better pics tomorrow if weather permits. As for the extent, the door closes and opens, albeit roughly, but the interior lights do not go off. The car has extensive rust on the hood, both doors, and both rear quarters. Car was keyed heavily before I purchased it, and the scratches have rusted, most are on the right rear quarter, but some on the trunk lid also. The trunk is rusted near the center of the bottom. I am not a body man nor have I looked in to fixing the rust. All I know is there are alot of cutlasses that have all the same panels to swap out. Shouldnt be too hard for someone with bodywork experience. Overall, the entire body needs paint badly. The mechanicals should be sound though, having only roughly 3000 miles. The suspension and braking should be looked at having sat this long. I would be happy to see someone restore this car, I love it. Please let me know if there are any specific areas you want more pics from, or if any other questions.
5d9ob5
5d9oc5

Engine Specs

I got the specs for the engine:

GM Part# 12496968 List Price $4150.00

9.1 to 1 compression
600cfm vacuum secondary holley carb
330 hp/380 lb/ft torque
Vortec Heads 23degree valve angle
4 bolt main
hydraulic flat tappet cam 212 intake, 222 exhaust@ .050 lift
nodular crank
hei distributer

I added:
holley mech fuel pump
march serpentine system
k&n filter * filter lid

Any other questions, please ask!
Thanks
Mike

Trade for parts for GN??

I might be interested in a trade for some parts for my National. Maybe a turbo, injectors, intercooler, THDP, etc...lemme know what ya got.