18x10 wheels (front)

MDavis

Anyone running 18x10's on the front?
What's your backspacing?

I have the ride tech muscle bar, so it has the clearance I believe.

You will want to purchase GNX kits to gain additional clearance before stuffing a big wheel/tire under front fenders. Check with GNS Performance in Tennessee for the kits.
Conrad

We had fit a 18" wheel @ 9.5" wide with a 4.75" Back Spacing. The 10 will fit but some massaging will have to be done but I would shoot for a 5" Back spacing with a 10" wide wheel...

I would recommend having your aftermarket brakes already installed, THEN use a wheel & Tire simulator to get All the correct measurements cause it will be a tight fit and every little bit will help... We borrow out our wheel & tire simulator to our customers who buy suspensions from us so they get their wheel & tires right the first time and to save them some hassle... There are Much better wheel & Tire simulators out there on the market today that actually mount to the tire you want to use and then you adjust the wheel size and back spacing. That is the correct way to go about stuffing as much wheel & tire under a car as you can... Guessing rarely works the first time!

Thanks Scott. Brakes and suspension is installed. I went with 9.5" wheels in front 10.5 in back. They are 3pcs so hopefully I won't have to send them back.
Now on to tire sizes.

Thanks Scott. Brakes and suspension is installed. I went with 9.5" wheels in front 10.5 in back. They are 3pcs so hopefully I won't have to send them back.
Now on to tire sizes.
In front with the same wheel size I ran a 255-35/18
In the rear I ran a 10" wheel and a 295-35/18 with No Notch and rolled lip with no rubbing...

The HOT tire right now is the BFG Rival S tire...

I'm running Michelin Pilot Super Sport... 273/35/18 on Corvette wheel...18 x 8.5 x 56. Some rubbing on arms of MuscleBar on both driver and passenger side. Appears to be some room to move tire outboard but not sure how much.