18s front and 20s rear Wheels

Cbring

Does any body have a grand national or regal of any kind that can post a pic of it with 18s in the front and 20s in the rear. I want that hot rod look but I'd like to see it first to make up my mind.

I had 20 back and 18 front but just recently changed it to 18 all around
before and after pictures

Attachments

• DSCN3960.jpg
    DSCN3960.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 666
  • DSCN4007.jpg
    DSCN4007.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 514
Looks good both ways. What are those rims ,boss 338s? What size tires were you running and suspension setup. Any rubbing issues?

Yes boss338 first picture with the 20, back had 1/2 spacer and 1/4 spacers front.The only reason i ran a spacer up front is because the cover for the spindle bearing was sticking out.When i put the 18 I changed the hole front spindle and brake setup to the s10 setup,now im running no spacers.If you decide to go with 20 i have 2 nitto 555r street drags that im selling for 300 plus shipping

I know. That's why I'm gonna have to go with some 18s in the front. Im not gonna lower mine as low as yours so i think the 18s would be a better ride I prefer 20x8s and 20x10s but Everybody's hating on the donk look. I don't want the donk look either I'm just going for the chip foose/ Boyd coddington hot rod / muscle car look.

I know. That's why I'm gonna have to go with some 18s in the front. Im not gonna lower mine as low as yours so i think the 18s would be a better ride I prefer 20x8s and 20x10s but Everybody's hating on the donk look. I don't want the donk look either I'm just going for the chip foose/ Boyd coddington hot rod / muscle car look.

Take a look at Greg's car. 20's all around and looks great. Tastefully done!

Ramon...the 20R/18F combo or 18's all around...either way it looks tough man!! :cool:

Cbring...anyone who THINKS 20's are DONK is stupid. Donk's are 26"+...my cousin has 26's on his SUV and there is no way you can mistake 20's for 26's! Not the same ballpark...not even the same SPORT! LOL! Hey everyone is entitled to their opinion, but people need to get their facts straight before dissing someone else's car and calling it something it clearly is NOT. Just my $0.02.

by the way...not you stupid Cbring, what I meant is if someone called you "Donk" if you went the 20's route. If you're taste is 20's or 18's...either way it'll look good if done right. You might have to lower it a bit though like ATL did if you go 20's.

by the way...not you stupid Cbring, what I meant is if someone called you "Donk" if you went the 20's route. If you're taste is 20's or 18's...either way it'll look good if done right. You might have to lower it a bit though like ATL did if you go 20's.

I know what you meant. It's good. I love the 20s but since I don't plan on lowering mine anymore than it is(eibach springs and bilstein shocks) I think an 18 would give it a more muscle stance.

Hey man...i got Hotchkis 1" lowered springs with Bilsteins and 18's...looks TOUGH with an extra H at the end...LOL!! You might have to roll the rear fenders to clear if you go 18x10's. I had to have them rolled to fit my punched out 15x10 GN steelies with 275/50 Mickey's!! ;)

Hey man...i got Hotchkis 1" lowered springs with Bilsteins and 18's...looks TOUGH with an extra H at the end...LOL!! You might have to roll the rear fenders to clear if you go 18x10's. I had to have them rolled to fit my punched out 15x10 GN steelies with 275/50 Mickey's!! ;)

POST me a pic! Lemme see

no pix right now...on jack stands waiting for new LCA's. As soon as everything is bolted back up...I'll shoot you a few pix.

I just got off jack stands and still can't drive due to all new suspension(ball joints,poly bushings,inner/outer tie rod, sleeves,bearings, brakes, shocks& springs) check my audio/video in progress as well:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/car-audio/344219-audio-progress.html

I agree I've got pics of his car and I've wanted to do mine like his but chrome wheels. It's bad a$$

Wow, guys, thanks a bunch....I had decided I was the only one that liked it, but that was enough for me. I almost did 18", and still think it looks just as good, I just had to prove to ME 20" and slammed could look good and be streetable.