18" GNX wheels? Who would buy these?

18 x 8" or 9.5" for the rear? all 8" Black or Gold or polsihed thru out.

• Total voters
117969-7b8a5c65492adac5c38098f2f04f1c24.jpg
://turbobuick.com/forums/data/attachments/117/117969-7b8a5c65492adac5c38098f2f04f1c24.jpg

member: gnandy has the most accurate gnx reproductions I have seen yet. I hope that your reproductions will look like this.

Adam
Adam the link isn't working.

Really want to see a set on a car. I love the budniks, but these may be a hotter sale with a lower price point.

If I could click my heels together 3 times we would be done ;) Waiting here myself. keep the feed back coming guys it is appereciated.

We are going to run these thru the F-body guys as well. Look at the poll we have 61 votes including me. So 60 people have an interest. 240 rims. If we don't do but the most popular 132 rims.
GN wheels we purchased 2000 rims.
Even if we sold these for $2,000 a set at 100 sets we would lose our but.
The idea is to keep these reasonable. We do not want to retail these that hi. The idea is to see a huge demand & build these & let you the public purchase these for under $1500 a set.
Not saying no I am just hoping more F-body guys step up. This would cover the fronts.
We still have to build 2 different off sets for the rear
1 for a G-Body & 1 for an F-body.

G body parts on the tooling and execution of alot of parts

Damn Brian sure is knee deep in g bodies

Post some pics

Hell yea!!!

I'd find the money for these if they were made... 18x8 and 18x9.5 black or gunmetal centers polished lip. I cant believe year one hasnt jumped on these yet, the look is timeless, they have the monte ss and iroc wheels in larger sizes, i'd argue that these would be way more popular. Long as they dont weigh a ton and take the stock center caps and lug nuts/covers i think you wouldnt be able to keep em in stock, especially when the thirdgen crowd catches word!

Bweavy,

Is the plan for 18" GNX rims still in effect?
I've been saving up all my pennies!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Damn, everytime I see this thread pop up I think they are in!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Just trying to bump the thread. Hopefully more people would see it and be interested.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app