17x9.5

Shwab

Grand Nasty
anyone running a 275/40r17 on a 17x9.5? ive seen the 295/45r17 and i can decide what ones to get

also anyone know off the top of there head who the guy is running the 17" centerline qualifiers? ... wanted to look at his pics to decide if i want those or the billet specialties

thanks
Shwab

Thats exactly what i run and it fits perfect. 4.5" backspacing.

i know that different brand wheels have different width measurements on their tires, so not all 315's are created equal in terms of their fitment. Make sure to post up what brand tires your running. I'd love a 315, but on a 9.5" width wheels I just don't know. Definitely have to run the numbers before buying.

XxDarkSidexX

295/45 is the way to go. You get a 17" wheel with a tire that still has some meat.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/br...429-17-billet-specialties-installed-pics.html
FieldtripWoldofwheels047.jpg

FieldtripWoldofwheels044.jpg

FieldtripWoldofwheels038.jpg

If your straight line go with the 295 if you want both go with the 275. The 295 is a taller side wall for sure.

do the 295s rub height wise? .. i dont have bags yet bet deff gonna get em

do the 295s rub height wise? .. i dont have bags yet bet deff gonna get em

Mine don't rub at all. I'm using cargo springs. When I had lowering springs it would rub on a big dip in the road sometimes but I didn't have air bags in at the time.

do you happen to know the heights of your fenders to the ground front and back.... my springs are stock and most likely sagging

So are you guys running 4.5 back spacing on all 4 corners? Im looking at puting a set of 17x9 on all 4 corners and Im trying to decide on my back spacing.

4.5 for sure in back. If i had to do it again i would do 4 up front.

Hmm did i do something wrong? It appears a few posts in this thread have vanished including all of mine, the link to my thread with the centerlines etc...I distinctly remember my convervation with You Like That about the rubbing issue cause mine have rubbed once on a big dip in the road i am running cargos but with no bags in them everything else stock in the rear (so far) Strange...Heres link again case it can help anyone....http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/br...heels/325101-look-what-finally-showed-up.html