16" Retro Weds Rims and wheels. A unique set of rims.

dlafont

I am selling my set of very nice "Weds Bavaria I (Bavaria Fins)" rims and wheels. You won't find these anymore and they are very unique. They were popular with BMW's in the 90's. Below is what they looked like on the car before I moved to 17" Intro wheels. I'm looking for $800 for the set 4 rims and caps including the rubber. If you don't want the rubber let me know however the price is still same. Shipping will probably be less without the rubber but the rubber goes nice if you like the retro Eagle HP's.

855226_2.jpg

855226_9.jpg

The polished rims are mirror finished and there are no noticeable blemishes anywhere. There are some small chips on the black powder coated hubs near the lug holes but nothing on the polished aluminum.

The specs for the rims and tires are as follows:
Fronts 16" x 8" 4.5" BS and 225 50ZR 16 Eagle HP Ultra Plus
Rears 16" x 9" 4.5" BS and 255 50ZR 16 Eagle HP Ultra Plus

The Tires still look almost new. Probably 80-90% tread still remaining. No curb rash.

Here are some more detailed pics of the rims:

PICT0069.jpg

PICT0040.jpg

PICT0059.jpg

PICT0066.jpg

They are located in Calgary, Alberta Canada.

If I were in the US UPS shipping would be approx $160 so I am willing to ship them anywhere in the US for that price.

D

Don,
Do you need spacers to fit these wheels on the fronts or rears?

Thank you, Brian

No spacers are needed in the rears however the tires in the fronts rub a little on the LCA when the wheels are cranked to either turning limit. If you used aftermarket tubular LCA's or added shims on the LCA's to limit the turning radius a bit then you would be OK otherwise I would use 1/4 spacers to push them out to keep them from rubbing.

D

still for sale?

Are these still for sale? If so what is the absolute best price you would do on them with them shipped to NY? I love them but pockets arent too deep this time of year!:frown:

Please let me know
Thanks! Bill

Yes.. Still for sale..

If you have an offer PM me and if I like it I will decide ;-) I have a lot of interest but I think everybody has shallow pockets right now. I'm not in a rush and I am confident that they will sell however I won't outright refuse an offer either.

D