16" Mesh and Eagle Tires FS

vicious6

Turbo Regal Obsessed
I have for sale a set of 4 16" GTA wheels. That is 2 fronts and 2 backs. I have the spacers to allow mounting of the rear wheels. I also have 4 WS6 centercaps and a set of used factory lug nuts with black plastic covers. The set of lug nuts are complete minus one (a lug stud broke and I lost one nut and cap). They have a practically brand new set of 245/50/16 Goodyear Eagle TRs mounted on them now, but I will sell them with or without tires. As far as the condition of the wheels, they are in good shape with a little curb rash on one lip I believe that was there when I got them. This looks like it could be repaired though. the mesh part could really use a blasting and repaint to really be right, but they look good as they are. They also balance out well and seem to be true.

Will take 700 with tires or 350 with out.

I will not ship these things, they will need to be picked up locally.

The link in my sig has detailed photos of the wheels and tires, simply click on full size to supersize the pictures. This should answer any questions about the rims and tires you msy have, if not feel free to contact me via email or PM.