15" Mesh For Sale

vicious6

Turbo Regal Obsessed
I have a set of 4 15" Mesh aftermarket wheels with tires mounted on them for sale. The wheels are in very good condition but do have a couple dings in the centercaps. The tires are streetable but have very few miles left on them, one needs a valve stem replaced. One could blast the mesh part and respray them and they would look very nice. No curb rash on the lips at all. Good looking rims. Name on the rim is Dyna-Lite.

Looking to get 300 out of these with tires, will not seperate. They will have to be picked up locally as I do not wish to ship them.

Pics can be seen at the link in my sig. Simply click the full size icon to supersize them, that should answer any questions about the rims. Simply PM or E-Mail me with any other questions you may have.

How's it going. I'm Wesley from Weaverville. I just bought a set of these style wheels from classic industries but I have a friend here in Weaverville that bought an old Monte SS from me that might be interested in them. I'll pass the info on to him and let you know what he says. Thanks.

Thanks Wesley I appreciate the help, I simply do not need theses guys and they are in my way.

Tell him the first 200 takes them, but I will keep them before I go any any lower.

Where are you located? I am in Columbus, GA if you would consider shipping the wheels (without the tires).

Yes,

I will ship them without tires providing you pay the shipping and dismounting fee to remove the tires from the rims. That part should not be much, the shipping will probably get you. The last time I shipped a set off bare wheels it run me about 90.00.
But if you are willing to pay the extra, I will send them to you.

Joey