145 speedo

3rdturbocar

addicted to boost
Looking for a 145 speedometer cluster not just the overlay, and already calibrated..

I couldn't find one either. But I thought I'd share what I did with mine for comparison. I found a cheap cluster on ebay, so I didn't modify the original. The overlay came from Mark Hueffman. I asked him if he could change the font slightly from the ones on his website. He was able to make mine with slightly smaller font. Wow he does nice work, it came out mint. Kirban calibrated the unit for me. Cost me around 175 total, excluding the spare cluster. The pieces of tape Mark puts on the back of the overlay are so small, that it could probably be removed if desired without any damage to the stock face.

Attachments

• IMG_0637.JPG
    IMG_0637.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I couldn't find one either. But I thought I'd share what I did with mine for comparison. I found a cheap cluster on ebay, so I didn't modify the original. The overlay came from Mark Hueffman. I asked him if he could change the font slightly from the ones on his website. He was able to make mine with slightly smaller font. Wow he does nice work, it came out mint. Kirban calibrated the unit for me. Cost me around 175 total, excluding the spare cluster. The pieces of tape Mark puts on the back of the overlay are so small, that it could probably be removed if desired without any damage to the stock face.
Thanks a lot, I will look into this. Does Mark Hueffman have a web site?