12 year old kid runs 8.39 @158mph on a 'Busa drag bike!

I can't see how a parent could put there child in that kind of danger..

Thats nothing, theres a kid that comes to Carolina Dragway with his dad, they have 3 Busa, and he beats every bike over there!

Can you imagine the butt kicking him and his dad will get if this vid ever shows up around the house...

Children's Services would hang all their butt's out and take the kid away if they get a look.:eek:

Either way, Kid can flat ride. Not a whole lot of guys twice his age could even do that, launch the bike that way and drive as hard as he did and as straight. He is a natural, period. Young yes, but damn

You could almost get away with murder at beech bend:biggrin:

Busa?

I raced dragbikes for years and had some pretty wicked Kawasaki KZ 1000 street bikes and that looks & sounds like an older bike with the busa body kit on it. The busa's would have alot larger rear tire.
Also about the comment about him heading towards the wall: Bikes will lean (pull) to one side going down the track sometimes and when that happens you just don't steer it back! You literally have to use your intire body and lean in the opposite direction to straighten it out! That is VERY hard to do with the throttle held wide open and concetrate on not wrecking!
That young boy KNOWS HOW TO RIDE!! ;) I know from experiance!!

Is it dangerous? Yeah, probably! But both my sons race Motocross all over tennessee and thats dangerous too! To tell you the truth, If you havn't been to a motocross race i'm not sure if motocross isn't MORE dangerous! So, to me that isn't that bad because that kid right there IS NO BEGINNER! He's been on a bike for awhile...

He's practiced launching, or it would have went straight up in the air!
He's practiced riding because he corrected the bike when it started to drift over!
He's deffinetly practiced shifting, and Staying in it !!!

I just hope he practiced how he would shove the bike away from him if he were to crash!!!! (That you can practice on ice going slow on a dirtbike).

Scot W,

I raced dragbikes for years and had some pretty wicked Kawasaki KZ 1000 street bikes and that looks & sounds like an older bike with the busa body kit on it. The busa's would have alot larger rear tire.
Also about the comment about him heading towards the wall: Bikes will lean (pull) to one side going down the track sometimes and when that happens you just don't steer it back! You literally have to use your intire body and lean in the opposite direction to straighten it out! That is VERY hard to do with the throttle held wide open and concetrate on not wrecking!
That young boy KNOWS HOW TO RIDE!! ;) I know from experiance!!

Is it dangerous? Yeah, probably! But both my sons race Motocross all over tennessee and thats dangerous too! To tell you the truth, If you havn't been to a motocross race i'm not sure if motocross isn't MORE dangerous! So, to me that isn't that bad because that kid right there IS NO BEGINNER! He's been on a bike for awhile...

He's practiced launching, or it would have went straight up in the air!
He's practiced riding because he corrected the bike when it started to drift over!
He's deffinetly practiced shifting, and Staying in it !!!

I just hope he practiced how he would shove the bike away from him if he were to crash!!!! (That you can practice on ice going slow on a dirtbike).

Scot W,

x2 well said, riders know! those kind of skills at those speeds reguardless of help is amazing to me. but im only barney lol
DS

I can't see how a parent could put there child in that kind of danger..

thats what everybody said when my son started racing karts on 1/5 mile and 1/4 mile dirt tracks at 8 years old and turning faster times than the adult classes, hell he got hurt on his bicycle at the skate park (puking, cuncussion, didnt even know what day it was) and never got hurt racing karts the whole time he raced.

i ran a turbocharged 04 gsx-r 750 before i got crippled playing basketball and had to quit riding so danger is everywhere.did he do good yes but his 2nd pass on a bike thats 2 much power for that kid hes not mature enough to pull out of major trouble and its his folks that are suppose to make sure he doesnt get hurt.200 hp or so on his 2nd run not to smart.good luck kiddo your gonna need it!

Did you see how excited his dad was, no way they pull him off of anything till he's hurt. It's impressive and all, but no way my kid will ever be on a bike like that at that age. Sorry, but it is very irresponsible.

No way..

There is absolutely no way that kid should be on something that fast at that age. As Scot indicated the difficulty in going straight can be tougher from one run to the next, so I feel that kid was way out of his league. Think about it, he couldnt even pick that bike up by himself if it fell over. The real problem here is that retarded adult that lined him up. That guy needs to have his head examined, U just dont push lil children to do things only adults should do. Im sure they would never post the video of that kid tumbling down the track at 150 mph after a tire let loose. Too many variables can go wrong to allow a 12 year old that doesnt know better.