12.5 volts wot and low o2 readings

deleonl

N.S.D.Q
Made two test past today with the new power logger. Not exactly sure what to be looking for but from what I have read 12.5 volts at wot is considered a little low and my o2s seem way low as well. Can someone take a look at my two logs. Test 1 between frames 3800-4100 and test 2 between 800-960. I can list mods if that will help, thanks.

Attachments

• test1.dat
    672.4 KB · Views: 40
  • test2.dat
    901.8 KB · Views: 28
Yeah, I figured as much. Thanks

List of mods:

T66 BB turbo

Stock heads port/polish

1.6 rollers

Roller cam 212/212

60’s with a 93 TT chip

No Alky

Stock fuel pump with an integrated second pump (Bosch) and hotwire kit

MAF translator

3inch T/R cold air kit

3inch SS exhaust with test pipe

3inch downpipe with external waste gate

70mm TB

PTE FMIC

Dual radiator fans

Brain Hofer stage II trans

Precision 3400 multi-disk L/U

Ridetech single adjustable in four corners

H&R rear sway bar

I’m not crazy about the dual fuel pump set up. It seems that I am getting a close 1-1. However, it also appears to bounce around a lot, not sure, if that is normal. I do not have a mechanical fuel pressure gauge on the window; I am running my fuel readings from a transducer attached to the power logger.

I’m not crazy about the dual fuel pump set up.

I'd ditch that set up, and get a good, in tank unit.
IMO, the Bosch is having to pull thru the stock pump. Not good. That stocker was ?? when new.
Volts at the pump??

Thanks Chuck, yes I plan soon to get a better fuel set up. What do think about the two pulls that are posted.

Looks like you have a wideband connected, what kind is it? Also, what kind of fuel transducer? Need that info so we can read it correctly on powerlogger.

The wide band is an mc1 by inovated and the transducer is one of Julio's kit the plug and play.

According to the wideband, it's quite rich, until the boost creeps up to 18psi.

I would replace your stock narrowband sensor, which might help give you more normal readings. But in general, when you have a wideband, we pay attention to that more.

I would work on the boost control to get more stable boost.

Thanks Eric. How would you recommend I work on boost control? Different waste gate?