11.42 @ 122.46 on 93 octane only

Thanks. The car, for now has reached it's first goal, and that it is high 10's on straight pump gas. The car still has the factory computer, MAF sensor, fuel/return lines along the frame and a single in-tank fuel pump. It could be easily returned to original condition.

I'd like to upload a pic or two but the site isn't letting me for some reason.

I'm launching the car soft until I have some bracing put in where the upper and lower control arms attach to the frame.
The Upload feature seems to be working again. Here are a couple of pics from the event:
75928_4677036011257_1626481592_n.jpg

30993_4677037371291_2043785219_n.jpg

IMG_3212.jpg

I had a friend observe my car at the track. He said the front lifted nicely, but the rear hardly squatted at all. I'm considering on purchasing the HRParts rear sway bar and removing the air bags. My car launches well on a good prepped track, but does terribly on the street or a non-prepped track. Who has done this mod and what improvements did you see at the track, and on the street? I'd hate to spend $530 only to have the same (or worse) performance.

I debated for several years about switching to the HRParts rear sway bar. Did the same thing on the PTC NL convertor. Made the change on both and kick myself for not buying those parts earlier.

I believe this was a 1.48 60' with the HRParts bar and there is no twist to the frame, the front is up, slicks are wrinkled and the brakes are still on.:)

The 6466 has been on my radar since I saw picture of Patrick holding one a couple of years ago. I'll consider one for my next turbo but may not get one as I'm breaking enough parts with my present combo and a 6265 JB.:(

Car looks like it's transferring nicely in the pic. The 6265 is a very capable piece. Not sure if the price of the 6466 justifies the investment or not.

Car looks like it's transferring nicely in the pic. The 6265 is a very capable piece. Not sure if the price of the 6466 justifies the investment or not.

Thanks. I'm pretty disappointed in PTE for making the 6466 available only with BB system. It may have to be BB to spool quickly. The 6265 has served me very well. I know Bison made a lot of power with one on his motor, approached 730 WHP on Otto's dyno.

Best time is 10.373 @ 131.88 MPH. I've completely redone the tune in the 40 to 100 MPH range. The new tune has cut the 40 to 100 time down in the 4.40's on 22#'s of boost versus the 4.59 at 25#'s on the 10.37 run. I'd really like to see this time in the 4.30's.

"But...how are you doing that without spraying alky?!" Badazz runs man! Id love to be mid-low 11s around 120mph, and would love to do it on 93oct only as well. Keep up the amazing work! :D

"But...how are you doing that without spraying alky?!" Badazz runs man! Id love to be mid-low 11s around 120mph, and would love to do it on 93oct only as well. Keep up the amazing work! :D

Many mods ago, the car ran 11.10's @123 on straight 101 on 23#'s of boost and an Extender chip set up for alky. I think it had .30 over block, Champion iron heads, Lunati 210/210 flat tappet cam and one of the first PTE 61's.