100K GNX on ebay

This is insane just to say Oh Yeah I got a gnx that spends its whole life under lock and key.Hopefully these kooks will take interest in the GNs.

What a shame.

That poor poor car. Never been out to play. People like that should be taken out behind the woodshed for buyin the car in the first place and keeping it out of the hands of someone like me that could enjoy it and yet still respect it for what it is.

That poor poor car. Never been out to play. People like that should be taken out behind the woodshed for buyin the car in the first place and keeping it out of the hands of someone like me that could enjoy it and yet still respect it for what it is.

AMEN!

On the flip side, I'd hate to be driving that GNX when some woman in an oversized SUV next to me tries to change lanes while talking on her cell phone, applying makeup and trying not to spill her Starbucks coffee.

Blind spot? What blind spot? :rolleyes:

Just Emailed the Seller and asked them why did they buy this car in the 1st place and not enjoy it (ie..Drive it around) and also asked him how much it cost to Store for 19yrs will let you all know what he says if he replies back..........Incredible, and yes Smitty I would love to have this Car......see ya Sunday :cool:

Most of these people arent car guys,theyre investors.And for the most part,the people who buy them are doing so for the same reason.When the car was new the performance side wasnt worth the extra cash from a normal GN.Dealer markups added to the decision.Do I wish I wouldve got one looking back? You bet, Would the car be a low miler now? I dont think so.Thats just the way I am.everyone has theyre own reasons.

suicide six said:
Most of these people arent car guys,theyre investors.And for the most part,the people who buy them are doing so for the same reason.When the car was new the performance side wasnt worth the extra cash from a normal GN.Dealer markups added to the decision.Do I wish I wouldve got one looking back? You bet, Would the car be a low miler now? I dont think so.Thats just the way I am.everyone has theyre own reasons.

True but I am curious as too what he will say if anything in his reply.....Where you Stay Suicide Six?

Alot closer than across north america from E to W and then of course you got the pacific, shipping is a BEOT$# over here from Mainland..........well take care hang out as long as you like and check backm often................I'm signing off gotta get ready to go to the Track Tonight, Fun Fun.....Hopefully it won't RAIN yes I said that curse word....................

a few days ago there WAS one bid in for $100k.. the reserve was not met at that point...he musta retracted it

FlyinGN said:
a few days ago there WAS one bid in for $100k.. the reserve was not met at that point...he musta retracted it

Okay. Respectfully withdrawn then.

I wonder if it was a 'real' $100k bid? Or if the owner put someone up to it to get the ball rolling. Then when it became obvious that the owner was delusional they retracted it.

Jim