100 octane Unleaded race gas availability-Long Beach area?

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Need some sources local to long Beach for 100 octane unleaded race gas, preferably not Union or Unocal. Lakewood? , Bellflower?, Cerritos? Long Beach?
Signal Hill?

I get my 100 oct unleaded ( VP 103) at the pump for about $5.65 a gal. at the 76 gas station / car wash on Beach Blvd in Huntington Beach. It's about 2 miles from the dounut shop. I think the cross street is Talbert. Or, you can buy it for 8 or 9 bucks a gal. in the can at Ace auto, across the street from the dounut shop.

Socal in downey
has race fuel just bought 7 gal of 114 on thurs about $6 a gal
Socal perf
9723 Washburn road
Downey ca 90241

I thinks its leaded

SPOOLFOOL2 said:
I get my 100 oct unleaded ( VP 103) at the pump for about $5.65 a gal. at the 76 gas station / car wash on Beach Blvd in Huntington Beach. It's about 2 miles from the dounut shop. I think the cross street is Talbert. Or, you can buy it for 8 or 9 bucks a gal. in the can at Ace auto, across the street from the dounut shop.
-------------------------------------
Thanks, Mike. I will check that out. I can live with the $ 5.65 a gal.
Will my cat and nox sensor live through that gas ok?

petesgn said:
Socal in downey
has race fuel just bought 7 gal of 114 on thurs about $6 a gal
Socal perf 9723 Washburn road Downey ca 90241 I thinks its leaded
------------------------------------
thanks, Pete, but I talked to them a few months back and they handle leaded only, no decaf. Thanks anyway. There's a Cosby oil over in Santa Fe Springs that handles both leaded & decaf at what seems to be reasonable prices.
Cosby Oil
12902 East Park Street
Santa Fe Springs, Ca 90670
(562) 946-4404
They have some type of discount that knockas about $ 1.00 off of the cost of a gal. when i talked to them.

Shouldn't hurt the cat or 02 sensor. Heck... I just use the stuff cuz it smells good :biggrin: . The extra boost is just a bonus.

SPOOLFOOL2 said:
Shouldn't hurt the cat or 02 sensor. Heck... I just use the stuff cuz it smells good :biggrin: . The extra boost is just a bonus.
-------------------------------
I smell good anyway I am just going to use it to clear my sinuses.
thanks, Mike I am going to try the VP 103.

Gary,
Would recommend you run the tank low before you fill 'er up with the good stuff. Or, drain the tank and put the crap 91 in the 'Vette! ;)

Drip Pan said:
Gary,
Would recommend you run the tank low before you fill 'er up with the good stuff. Or, drain the tank and put the crap 91 in the 'Vette! ;)
I will run it low.