10% OFF Fourth of July Sale | Full Throttle Speed

Full Throttle Steve

In celebration of independence day, we are offering 10% OFF via the use of a promotional code at checkout. The sale will go live Friday, July 1st at 12:00 AM and run through July 5th until 11:59 PM.

PROMOTIONAL CODE: Independence

Notes: Code may only be used one time per customer and you must be logged into your account to use the promotional code.

4thofjuly_zpseooiddzw.jpg

Enjoy your Fourth of July Weekend and Stay Safe!

Steve @ Full Throttle Speed

Do you guys back everything you sell?,. even if it doesn't fit right? Thanks for the discount. but..I'll go elsewhere...Mike

Probably has to do with the timing set he was sold and when it was too loose was told they wouldn't return it because it had been installed. And another vendors std set fit correctly....

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Probably has to do with the timing set he was sold and when it was too loose was told they wouldn't return it because it had been installed. And another vendors std set fit correctly....

Yup you got it...Mike

Do you guys back everything you sell?,. even if it doesn't fit right? Thanks for the discount. but..I'll go elsewhere...Mike

That is your choice and we are fine with it. We do the very best we can to stand behind every product we sell. However, when a product is installed it is then considered a used item and cannot be returned. It states that right in our return policy, on our website.

Sorry we couldn't help you out!

10% OFF Sale goes live at Midnight tonight guys! Happy Fourth of July Weekend!

Just for future reference how is a customer supposed to find out an item like a timing set has a defect, or is incorrect without installing it? I have used you guys before and would like to in the future I really wish the situation had been handled differently. That clearly wasn't the buyers fault. I know this isn't a feedback thread so Ill shut up after this post. I am glad mike brought it up though. I was going to buy a set of motor mounts with this discount but after remembering his issue I decided not to. Would hate for them to be made wrong and find out during installation and the vendor not make it right although Im sure paul at HR would correct it.

It would have been obvious that that timing set had 0 miles on it. Just saying.

Last edited:
In celebration of independence day, we are offering 10% OFF via the use of a promotional code at checkout. The sale will go live Friday, July 1st at 12:00 AM and run through July 5th until 11:59 PM.

PROMOTIONAL CODE: Independence

Notes: Code may only be used one time per customer and you must be logged into your account to use the promotional code.

4thofjuly_zpseooiddzw.jpg

Enjoy your Fourth of July Weekend and Stay Safe!

Steve @ Full Throttle Speed
On your website you have 2 sets of TA Performance race headers listed for $1059. Is there a difference between the 2?

Thanks
Dave

Just for future reference how is a customer supposed to find out an item like a timing set has a defect, or is incorrect without installing it? I have used you guys before and would like to in the future I really wish the situation had been handled differently. That clearly wasn't the buyers fault. I know this isn't a feedback thread so Ill shut up after this post. I am glad mike brought it up though. I was going to buy a set of motor mounts with this discount but after remembering his issue I decided not to. Would hate for them to be made wrong and find out during installation and the vendor not make it right although Im sure paul at HR would correct it.

It would have been obvious that that timing set had 0 miles on it. Just saying.

I personally did not see the chain nor speak with the customer above, I believe Mike did. There likely nothing wrong with this specific timing set, nor did it have a manufacturer's defect. We sell many of these chains each week for Buick and LS style engines. If it was ordered as a standard set and was too long - unfortunately, you or your engine builder will not know until you're at that point of installation that the chain will not work. If engines have been line bored and have had extensive machine work performed, they may require a different chain. We use and sell the Rollmaster Timing Chain Sets with the IWIS chains -- we are not the manufacturer of these chains, or the billet gears for that matter.

We do not know the full measurements, tolerances and build history of your engine when you purchase these products from us, nor does Rollmaster. Every engine is different and because of this, we always recommend that when building an engine and choosing the items needed everything is carefully inspected and measured so the proper parts are purchased.

In a situation like the above even with 0 miles on it, we can not re-sell the item as new because the gears would have installation witness marks and for that it's basically a total loss.

The 10% Sale is on until midnight! Hope everyone had a fantastic and fun 4th of July!

Tried using the code and didn't want to go thru. Is it midnight EST? I'm in Cali so maybe i missed the window?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Tried using the code and didn't want to go thru. Is it midnight EST? I'm in Cali so maybe i missed the window?

Were you logged in to your account? It didn't work for me at first, then I saw in the original post you have to be logged in.

I don't know if i still can take advantage of the sale this morning and purchse the items i had in my cart...but if i can cool, if not no worries, not the end of the world. Thanks.