10 inch wheels.

texasterror

does anyone in the Houston area have a 10inch rear wheel with drag radials? I'm looking to purchase 10inch rears and was trying to figure what a set of 275/60/15's MT DR's would look like on a 10 inch wheel. Also any rub issues against both the fender and frame (my fenders are rolled by the way).

I have 275/50's on 8's, not exactly what you're asking for, but I don't see where a 10" rim would be beneficial. The setup seems to fill up the rear wheel wells nicely. I'm new to the TR world so I'm sure there could be something I'm missing.

Not sure about the added benefits (Although while scanning through dozens of threads I believe the benefits are more tire surface contact or something like that). I like the wide look and the wide lip as well. I'm probably in the same boat as you although I've been a member longer probably. Been paying people to solve my problems and throwing money at it rather than do it on my own but then again I'm traveling a crap load for work (well at least I have been for the past 5 years). Thanks by the way for the pics and helping me out. I found a few pics on here with 10 inch wheels and 295/55/15!! The cars look nice.

No, the fenders are rolled though. I've been reading a lot on the board and it seems they fit but if I have to notch it I will.

No, the fenders are rolled though. I've been reading a lot on the board and it seems they fit but if I have to notch it I will.
I also chatted with brian at gbodyparts yesterday and they will fit with the 4.5 backspacing. We didn't talk about the 295 tires though. we talked about the 275 tires. I read up on people with the 295 tires and some rolled their fenders and others didn't but they fit (guessing that's due to the different tolerances that our cars have).