"1" Good 6 1/2 Carrillo Rod

BAGN

God Bless America!!!
Looking for "1" Good 6 1/2 carrillo Rod (WIDE JOURNAL). Needs it to weigh around 524 grams (big end) / 208 grams (little end). I need it ASAP. If you have one please e-mail me at BAGN231@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance. :)

BAGN said:
Looking for "1" Good 6 1/2 carrillo Rod (WIDE JOURNAL). Needs it to weigh around 524 grams (big end) / 208 grams (little end). I need it ASAP. If you have one please e-mail me at BAGN231@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance. :)
I am picking up some used rods,5 are carillo they are 6.5 wide journal on center rods.I will be in reynolds with them on fri,But i wont be home till monday

BAGN said:

I have a few..don't remember the weights right now. Are yours the early rods with the square sides or are they bevel cut on the sides?

KendallF said:
I have a few..don't remember the weights right now. Are yours the early rods with the square sides or are they bevel cut on the sides?

Thanks for the replys. I'll find out on the square or bevel cut. Let me know when you find out on the weights.

You can call me friday ill have possesion of hte Rods then,But no way to weigh them
Ill pm you my number

KendallF said:
Here are a few pix of mine.

Attachments

• Carrillo Rod 1.JPG
    Carrillo Rod 1.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Carrillo Rod 2.JPG
    Carrillo Rod 2.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Carrillo Rod 3.JPG
    Carrillo Rod 3.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 88