1/18th Scale Dub City Buick GNs Are Out?

8UWITH6

Keepin' The Shiny Side Up
Saw some of these on ebay, and on some of the diecast sites I look at. Anybody seen them at Walmart yet? I think Im gonna get them.....they look pretty good! BTW, somebody tell me Im crazy......I think it says "3.0L SFI TURBO" on the hood........ :rolleyes: Maybe I was just looking at the pictures wrong?

yes i saw them also u can order them at www.diecastmuscle.com i am going to get these because i have everyone so far except canadian! my buddy already got his and u are correct it does say 3.0 on hood it's a misprint. i think they do this stuff on purp so we buy more o well.....greg :)

I've checked all the Kansas side Walmarts. No 1/18th size or the green 1/24th yet. I'll take care of you Neil if I find them!!!! :p

Thanks Papa John :) Think Ill just yank one off Ebay...... they look neat...... jeez, I dont need to spend any money on toys!

6-b-kwik

I Have Extras Of Most 1/24th Dubs And 1/64th Racing Champions. Let Me Know What You Are Needing To Trade.

Thanks

i had 2 yellow ones gave my buddy one and now i only have one!! but the box is messed up if u have one with a good box ill trade u straight up..mine are mint also!!

thxs john i think the yellow one is not in kansas anymore? :D yours went out mon hope u enjoy pleasure doing business with hope to again..i highly recomend u to anyone also im looking for a dark blue dub city not the one u can change wheels just a reg dark blue one kinda purplish!

Thankyou Sir. I will let you know when I get the Green one. The yellow ones were in and out in a 2 weeks time frame. I bought all 3 when I found them.
ENJOY!!!! ;)

Yes, that's the one. I got mine yesterday from diecastfast.com. 4 day turnaround. I ordered on Saturday, got it Wednesday AM. It is Huge packaging compared to the GMP 1/18th cars. It looks great!!! Worth every stinking penny I spent. :D :D :D :eek:

lol..john i figured u would like it! as for packing yours came in same day as i was sending yours so i said what the hell..enjoy hope to trade with u again in future.. greg

Neil,
Come on over to my house to drool. I picked up a Tweaked for $30, Molly for $38.00,and a White T for $39.00. :D

I love EBAY!!!! :p

I already got all those Papa John;) However, I now have the 1/18th Scale DUB CITY OLD SCHOOL BUICK GRAND NATIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its pretty darn nice! Very impressed, except for the 3.0L SFI TURBO on the hood :confused: Well worth the 30 bux