When listing a car for sale this type of description might help.

only thing I would add that IF you are buying a car site unseen don't cry when the car gets to you. Sorry but when your paying BIG $$$$ for a car I am flying out to look/DRIVE BEFORE I BUY IT :cool:

I agree 100% that for sale listings should have plenty of good pics and as much detailed info as possible but I also think that another thing that would help a lot is to keep the negative comments out of other's threads. I haven't had this problem personally but I can hardly believe what I see others posting in people's for sale threads. There are some on the board that feel its thier duty to comment and give thier opinions on every car that comes up for sale here. I always check the cars that are for sale and I see some that I think are overpriced but I do not feel its my place to make negative comments and I simply move on. There are a few here that feel that they are the official TB.com appraisers of all things turbo Buick and I do not think this should be allowed. If a car is overpriced the market will let the seller know that and they can adjust thier price.

I think it`s funny how you have guys who complain about the declining value of the cars. Then on the same board you have guys critiquing cars they have no intention of buying.

I agree 100% that for sale listings should have plenty of good pics and as much detailed info as possible but I also think that another thing that would help a lot is to keep the negative comments out of other's threads. I haven't had this problem personally but I can hardly believe what I see others posting in people's for sale threads. There are some on the board that feel its thier duty to comment and give thier opinions on every car that comes up for sale here. I always check the cars that are for sale and I see some that I think are overpriced but I do not feel its my place to make negative comments and I simply move on. There are a few here that feel that they are the official TB.com appraisers of all things turbo Buick and I do not think this should be allowed. If a car is overpriced the market will let the seller know that and they can adjust thier price.

X2 Steve,I've seen exactly what you are talking about in my 2+ years on this site. I've learned alot about the TB's,but there is no need for negative comments!!!!!

I agree gentlemen, the negative/harsh comments need to be dealt with this year better.

During the day I don't have a lot of time to dedicate patrolling the traffic here but you can rest assured I am not going to be a babysitter and send people 100's of PM's to be nice and please don't say bad things.

If people want to post and be cordial/helpful great I am all for it, but if someone posts with no intention of buying the car and are negative in any fashion they can take a vacation far as I am concerned.

Who bought that car? That is probably my number one pick of any car on this site. $30k was a steal for a turn-key car like that.