gps tracking device for your gn !!!

III'S 87 GN

feel safe and secure with your gps tracking device installed in your gn.you will be able to track your gn anywhere in the united states and canada by gps signal broadcast through the internet.set up a 1 mile fence if the car leaves without being deactivated you are contacted via phone and the recovery process will start.with your selected account and password you can see where your car is at all times via the internet.well less than an hour to do self install.far superior than LOJACK.

protect your investment with tracking device and gps antennae
for $500

includes FREE locating service

internet tracking system for $10 per month

if you have any interest please email
d.cruz7@verizon.net

So it's 500 down and 10 a month? Can the police also track it ? How detailed does the tracking get? Within A mile? A block? What makes it better than Lojack ? Also is there a live operator that can track it while your on the road to go beat someones azz?

$ 500 buys the tracking device (its yours)
$ 10 a month gets you internet tracking(exact position,tells you the address it is at)
police are called in only when theft and position is reported.
lojack is only operational if they are in your area ,they have an outdated system that beeps and blinks as the police are getting closer(cant pinpoint exact position of vehicle, has to be seen by the police if they have time to help look for it !!!!)it is transferrable from car to car.100% coverage via gps sattellite in
the US and CANADA (lojack only covers the states they are in which is very few)you install it yourself,so you know what and how is working on your car.instead of there tech.3 year warranty.

THE BEST THING IS WITH LOJACK IF YOU GO IN THE HOUSE FOR THE NIGHT AT 7PM AND YOU COME OUT IN THE MORNING AT 7AM AND NOTICE YOUR CAR IS GONE,GUESS WHAT YOU JUST GAVE THE THIEVES A 12 HOUR HEADSTART ON A SYSTEM THAT IS PAST ITS TIME AND HAVE NO CHANCE !!!!!

WITH THIS SYSTEM ,SETUP THE 1 MILE FENCE IF THE CAR MOVES OUT OF THAT AREA YOU ARE NOTIFIED VIA HOME PHONE,CELL PHONE OR ANOTHER WAY YOU WANT THE OPERATOR TO GET A HOLD OF YOU !!!!!

yes,live opereator 24/7 and with internet tracking it gives you live positioning of the vehicle at all times

HOW ABOUT THAT FOR PROTECTION !!!!!

Is it true the GPS doesn't work underground?

What are GPS limitations if any?

Such as batteries and charging and all.

Seems like a good system. :)

The $10 a month is cheap. I know that SBC has GPS on most of their company trucks and it charges them by the minute for real-time-view.

Erik

What brand system is this?

GPS needs an open view of the sky to compute its position. A metal roofed shed can block the signals pretty well. How does the car broadcast its position. GPS is read only.

know limitatons of gps from my military experiance, it needs a view of the sky to pick up at least 3 satelites, true taht a metal roof can block the antenna, but if it is tracked, then you could use the last reported position of the car, gps is not read only, satelites are 2 way and blelive me i know, i use the 2 way mode for our " swoopy " missions, what does matter is how visible is the antenna, if it is clearly a tracking antenna then a smart person could cover the antenna with a bunch of tin foil and tape it to the car, then they could not track, pictues of the system would be great, i would gladly buy one for each of my vehicles, and how long has the service been in place, will the system be around in 10 years, and can the internet tracking show MPH, thanks.
Grant

n20junkie !!! very good !!!!!

true a roof top might block it out,but like n20junkie said it will report the last position.
the antenna should be placed under the dash speaker panel where it cant be seen.
it is a new system offered by visteon,who makes most electrical
,glass and trim parts for all car manufactures.
yes,can track mph
pics availible soon.

it hooks to a 12v source,a battery backup can be purchased seperately.

group purchase

ok ,
all emails have been returned.

yes, a group purchase is availible ,i will need 25 sold units
and the savings will be $50.00 each.

group purchase price of $450.00

...be sure to also set aside $900 for a Bushmaster XM15 to aid in the recovery process once the car has been located.

;)

Send me info and any links to sites. Please...:)

P.S how much in the way of savings for multiple vehicles??