87 T/R for sale, original black on grey T-top car with mods

haulinhafdozen

Likes toys
Very solid '87, T-top car, originally sold at Liberty Buick, built 109 with GN1 heads, Comp roller, studded block and much more. FMIC with big aluminum radiator and fans, TH400 RVB with transbrake and billet shifter. All A/C parts are in place, was working, great interior (roll bar added as seen in pics), original radio powers up but not playing, digital dash car however a NIB Dakota Dash is included. F.A.S.T. silver box equipped, MANY, MANY new and replacement and even a couple of OEM parts with the car. Brand New set of SPOOLFOOL fillers, 100% complete and stock rear GN bumper with Aluminum support, smoothed unfinished front GN bumper (needs painted), HR Parts rear links and ARB, also, I can give an itemized list of all the RPO codes. The car is NOT currently running, I pulled the fuel system out to do a total upgrade, I have 95% of everything to put it back together INCLUDING 83# injectors that were serviced at Race City Injector and then wrapped and boxed with paperwork. There is much more detail I can give and I'm happy to supply anyone serious with pictures, I love this car, but I need to address some other very important things and the car deserves to be finished and see daylight once again. $18500. Message me if you're interested and I'll send you my contact. I'm sure I've forgotten more than I noted, so apologies but I'm happy to answer any questions.

Attachments

• Buick4.jpeg
    Buick4.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 162
  • Buick1.jpeg
    Buick1.jpeg
    289.1 KB · Views: 164
  • Buick2.jpeg
    Buick2.jpeg
    195.2 KB · Views: 153
  • Buick5.jpeg
    Buick5.jpeg