Running Hot

oneg360

Super "Mario" Monjet
Car Is Running Warm With Aluminum Radiator and Dual Fans From GN1 Performance. I can't Figure out what's the deal has any had problems with this set up from Gn1?

Is your t stat opening up? How much is too hot? Whats your coolant ratio?
I.e.- have you left the cap off and watch the fluid cycle as tha tstat opens? Hows teh water pump? How old? Does it blast teh water through the core like it should once hot?

You may need to get a turkey baster and pull out some fluid to get some flus of the core exposed to watch it as I described.

Thermostat x2 cheap to try, yours might not be opening up all the way.

ideas

As already ask--is the pump moving the water---are the fan running in the right direction--is air being moved across rad. Maybe remove stat. Best of luck.

Wast your engine already full of coolant? Maybe your block still has air in it and not getting water to the tstat to open it

Im going to take the car to Lou when I get back to change the thermostat and see if that solves the problem.

That's fine, Lou Czarnota is the man. However, what was your car tempature at? Anything over 220F I'd start to worry. Especially during normal driving. Humidity plays a key factor.