Logging Fuel Pressure with the Powerlogger

czimpel

Boost...gotta get some!
Bought a 100psi 0-5v transducer from dashboss for $35.
http://dashboss.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage-1/products/pressure-transducer-0-100-psi

This was my original fuel psi adapter. I drilled and tapped another 1/4 pipe hole into it.
IMG_0851_zps528b6de5.jpg

The sender on the left is the dash boss one, the right is the Autometer one for my gauge. The dash boss one even came with the pig tail.
IMG_0853_zpsb06d43bf.jpg

Screwed into the adapter.
IMG_0858_zpsbb858938.jpg

Installed on the car.:)
IMG_0859_zpsc637d8c3.jpg

Nice Work, what did you tap into to get the 5 volts and did you run a seperate signal wire all the way back to the Power logger input ?

Nice Work, what did you tap into to get the 5 volts and did you run a seperate signal wire all the way back to the Power logger input ?

Thanks.

I tapped into the TPS 5v feed, and yes I ran a single signal wire back to the PL.

What kind of gauge are you using? I've got a hood mounted mechanical gauge and was wondering if this will work.

'87 GN 58K miles (rebuilt engine by Don Cruz at 47K), 6262 Billet Precision Turbo, Precision 60 lbs injectors, 206/210 Revolution X Roller Cam, Comp Roller lifters, Champion Iron Heads, Champion Ported Intake, T&D 1.65 Roller Rockers, 70 mm Hemco Upper Intake, 70 mm Acufab TB, PTC 10" TC 2800 Stall w/LU, Razor's Kit, ESP FMIC, B & M Shift kit, 3" GN1 DP w/46mm external wastegate, 2 3/4" Dual Magna flow exhaust, ATR Headers, 3.5" Kirbans Aluminium Driveshaft, Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Spohn Boxed Rear Lowers, Spohn Rear Uppers, SD2 Chip, XP Plus Fuel Pump w/hotwire, Turbonetics Boost Controller, Scanmaster, Powerlogger, Hurst Line Lock, MT ET Streets 255/50-16

I have an Auto Meter Sport Comp 3363 Electric FP gauge. The sender and harness will all come with the gauge kit. This was just me adding the sender for logging FPSI with the Powerlogger.

Yeah I'm trying to figure a way to do that too.

'87 GN 58K miles (rebuilt engine by Don Cruz at 47K), 6262 Billet Precision Turbo, Precision 60 lbs injectors, 206/210 Revolution X Roller Cam, Comp Roller lifters, Champion Iron Heads, Champion Ported Intake, T&D 1.65 Roller Rockers, 70 mm Hemco Upper Intake, 70 mm Acufab TB, PTC 10" TC 2800 Stall w/LU, Razor's Kit, ESP FMIC, B & M Shift kit, 3" GN1 DP w/46mm external wastegate, 2 3/4" Dual Magna flow exhaust, ATR Headers, 3.5" Kirbans Aluminium Driveshaft, Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Spohn Boxed Rear Lowers, Spohn Rear Uppers, SD2 Chip, XP Plus Fuel Pump w/hotwire, Turbonetics Boost Controller, Scanmaster, Powerlogger, Hurst Line Lock, MT ET Streets 255/50-16

Yeah I'm trying to figure a way to do that too.

Huntsg..Julio has a kit with what you need. John

You could of tapped the signal wire from the gauge sensor. You didn't need to add another sensor.

Sent from Tapatalk Pro

Most likely. The sensor has 3 wires. Power, ground and signal. Tap the purple wire from the autometer wiring and put that to the powerlogger. The extra pressure sensor you can possibly use to log Alky pump pressure. You may have to use a 0-150psi sensor for Alky.

Sent from Tapatalk Pro