zddp needed at BG

buickruss

I haven't seen any vendors selling it this year.
I f anybody is willing to sell a bottle please message me.

He's not at the nats.......I hope he's still doing Buicks.

Thanks to John who had a bottle for me

JUST seen your msg, had two containers . But just left BG. Kirban still sales ZDDP but he attended the Buick event in Maryland at Cecil Race Track , coincident both events was the same weekend.

I found a case of BG MOA in my late Fathers garage. I need a ZDDP additive for an old Ford engine that I'm rebuilding.

The MSDS sheet for this stuff shows one big, long word for Naptha and another big, long word for some Butane element.

My opinion of BG products for many years is that their advantage lies in the profits reaped by those selling it. That would explain naptha and a butane element.

Does anyone have any CONFIRMATION that this stuff does or does not contain any Zinc?

Thanks for your help,
Doc

I found a case of BG MOA in my late Fathers garage. I need a ZDDP additive for an old Ford engine that I'm rebuilding.

The MSDS sheet for this stuff shows one big, long word for Naptha and another big, long word for some Butane element.

My opinion of BG products for many years is that their advantage lies in the profits reaped by those selling it. That would explain naptha and a butane element.

Does anyone have any CONFIRMATION that this stuff does or does not contain any Zinc?

Thanks for your help,
Doc

https://www.bgprod.com/blog/zddp-what-does-it-mean-to-me/