Your website is down 12/22/21

Buckshot G/N

Donations
$50.00
We went to check the website out and it's down.
What website are you referring to, I'm not having any issues with this site , except for all of the ads, and that indicates to me that this site is functional. Lol..

Rahob

RJC's website. I go to rjc.com and this is what I get.
Screenshot_20211222-112447.png

Rahob

I'm hoping one of them notice this post. We've tried calling them about it, also because we have a order with them currently.

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Donations
$100.00
Yes.

All I have to type is RJC, hit enter and google gives a couple of choices. they all work for me.

Buckshot G/N

Donations
$50.00
Works for me, thank you. Like Gnicetry wrote, the .com is not working.
Rahob::: we're you trying to place an order with RJC. If so were there any issues , I'm thinking about placing a order ?

Rahob

Rahob::: we're you trying to place an order with RJC. If so were there any issues , I'm thinking about placing a order ?
No issues at all, just noticed the .com website was down. From what I've read they are one of the best to deal with. This is my first time ordering through them, I plan on leaving a review when my transaction is complete.

Buckshot G/N

Donations
$50.00
No issues at all, just noticed the .com website was down. From what I've read they are one of the best to deal with. This is my first time ordering through them, I plan on leaving a review when my transaction is complete.
X2 Mr.Cramer is a top notch vendor , you shouldn't have any problems. I'm fixing to place my order now. Still wondering though what happened to the .com ?

Remove Ads From TurboBuick.Com

Yearly amount needed to remove ads from TurboBuick.Com
Goal
$12,000.00
Received
$2,246.00