Your customer service.....

trixdout

Is by far the best and is absolutely outstanding. Every time there was an issue is because I cause it by not knowing and being a noob. You guys have pleasantly tried helping me out and politely made me feel like the noob I am. For that I appreciate your work, and the fast shipping with the properly packaged merchandise.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Is by far the best and is absolutely outstanding. Every time there was an issue is because I cause it by not knowing and being a noob. You guys have pleasantly tried helping me out and politely made me feel like the noob I am. For that I appreciate your work, and the fast shipping with the properly packaged merchandise.

We appreciate you as well. We all were Noob's at 1 time.

Thats Funny I beg to differ , I ordered a simple can of spray paint from them and 3 weeks later no paint and no response from them by phone or email , its my first purchase from them and my last

Thats Funny I beg to differ , I ordered a simple can of spray paint from them and 3 weeks later no paint and no response from them by phone or email , its my first purchase from them and my last
How did you pay?

You e-mailed about a can of paint & received no return e-mail? Not doubting you just finding it hard to believe. Ordering on line is pretty easy also. Paint ships the same day. It is our best seller. Was your card charged? Did you send Pay pal? Order # ???

You e-mailed about a can of paint & received no return e-mail? Not doubting you just finding it hard to believe. Ordering on line is pretty easy also. Paint ships the same day. It is our best seller. Was your card charged? Did you send Pay pal? Order # ???
Hello
I had almost the same problem as Detaildave only I had purchased and received 3 Glow Shift guages from you and found out that they will not fit my 85 GN.I tried calling and emails for technical help but no results.Could I please get some help on this issue? Thanks

Hello
I had almost the same problem as Detaildave only I had purchased and received 3 Glow Shift guages from you and found out that they will not fit my 85 GN.I tried calling and emails for technical help but no results.Could I please get some help on this issue? Thanks
Milton you can always reach me direct for something that is not beoing handled. Bweavy@Gbodyparts.com

The biggest problem my wife had was Bweavy would send me the new dual ball bearing turbos etc and just tell me to pay when I could... Now I on the other hand didn't have a problem with that.. I would just tell Mrs. Underwood, Hey when you get a chance I owe Gbodyparts.com xxxx amount of dollars..

The biggest problem my wife had was Bweavy would send me the new dual ball bearing turbos etc and just tell me to pay when I could... Now I on the other hand didn't have a problem with that.. I would just tell Mrs. Underwood, Hey when you get a chance I owe Gbodyparts.com xxxx amount of dollars..

This thread is over 4 years old.......... why bring it back?

So people realize how GBody parts operates. New members may not know.... and us old guys may need a reminder :).