You sure you want some of that.....

yea, the car definately has some serious roll-on power. probably has around 500 to the wheels I would assume or maybe a little more. cause he doesnt really catch the ricer all that quick from a dig. probably a low 11 sec car

not really sure,

if you watch the Vetts lights from a dig, the lights seem to jump up just before he flies by, i think he was either spinning or just paying with them:eek:

not really sure,

if you watch the Vetts lights from a dig, the lights seem to jump up just before he flies by, i think he was either spinning or just paying with them:eek:

That 'vette was definitely toying with him !!! He was just trying to get some $$$ from him. :cool:

I would have to agree after seeing that video that the vette was definitely playing him on the dig.

What kind of $$$ would it take to build a 600+ hp (Street) vet? I would think they would make a great street build..:biggrin: I have seen some nice 04 + sell for (What I Think Is A good Price) on Mecom Auto Auction in the past.. May be my next toy...:rolleyes:

What kind of $$$ would it take to build a 600+ hp (Street) vet? I would think they would make a great street build..:biggrin: I have seen some nice 04 + sell for (What I Think Is A good Price) on Mecom Auto Auction in the past.. May be my next toy...:rolleyes:

The typicall supercharger kit($6,500) to a stock C5 usually gets 550rwhp with a complete exaust. Heads and cam on top of that- another 100hp ?
After that it gets really expensive:eek:

Seriously thinking about one of these kits on my 04' next year:biggrin:

Same thing happened to me with a young punk with his new M3. My stock 08 Z06 rolled past in second like he was standing still. The best part was he came after me with his hottie gf in the pass seat. He got emabarrassed and she just laughed.

The typicall supercharger kit($6,500) to a stock C5 usually gets 550rwhp with a complete exaust. Heads and cam on top of that- another 100hp ?
After that it gets really expensive:eek:

Seriously thinking about one of these kits on my 04' next year:biggrin:

What about a turbo setup?