You Guess 3 Numbers & Get These Parts.

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
Closing on a home and find out the insurance company does not allow homeowners insurance with these dog breeds!!! I guess I have to get something cool and fluffy for my daughter then!

Akita, American Bulldogs, American Staffordshire Terrier, Belgian Malinois, Bull Terrier, Cane Corso, Caucasian Mountain Dog, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, Dutch Sheperd, German Sheperd, Mastiff (all), Olde English Bulldogge, Pit Bull, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Terrier, Wolf &/or Wolf Hybrids. No mixes of these Breeds. No trained guard dog or attack Dog, No military or police work trained.

Well, I can see a wolf being on that list.

hahaha... I have a pet python . They are awesome pets.. Sometimes she gets carried away with cuddleing ya though. Just get a rat for her and she is fine. :cool:

Oh.. can you get a separate policy on the dog alone ?? If not go with the snake.

What company is that? I have a caucasian Sheppard hes a asshole.

My other big dog which is not on your list is a Armenian Gampr. Might look into that shes amazing

When I was a kid I got attacked by 2 of those little Mexican dogs ( can't spell the name). That was the only time in my 68+ years that I've ever been bit by a dog! Sometime or other I have been around a lot of the dogs on that list. The breed isn't the problem it's the owner!

hahaha... I have a pet python . They are awesome pets.. Sometimes she gets carried away with cuddleing ya though. Just get a rat for her and she is fine. :cool:
I've dated a few snakes, in my time. It wasn't a rat that calmed them down.! :rolleyes: :p:D

It is a cheaper home insurance place—don’t remember the name. I’m going to get in the home then start to look for other places. I too have been around a lot of those dogs. I have been bit on my toe by a Chihuahua before and they are some mean suckers.

When I was a kid I got attacked by 2 of those little Mexican dogs ( can't spell the name). That was the only time in my 68+ years that I've ever been bit by a dog! Sometime or other I have been around a lot of the dogs on that list. The breed isn't the problem it's the owner!

Chee-Mamas.

Yell that policy basically pick up traction after 9/11 . A lot of folks are being hush hush until after the closing. If it's a part of the family dog and stays in the house no one would know, unless your new neighbors are not cool.

Due to dog bite claims. No matter if the claims were real, or fabricated.

It's the same as "It ain't the gun, it's the dip shit pullin' the trigger!"

Got's 2 Pittie mixes here, sweet girls. Bark like crazy behind a gate, just want to be petted if you come inside the yard or if they are sitting in front of the garage.

Last edited:
Yeah, time for another insurance company. German Shepherds go back and forth as 2nd and 3rd most popular dogs in the country so looks like that company is run by an asshole. Pardon my french.

Closing on a home and find out the insurance company does not allow homeowners insurance with these dog breeds!!! I guess I have to get something cool and fluffy for my daughter then!

Akita, American Bulldogs, American Staffordshire Terrier, Belgian Malinois, Bull Terrier, Cane Corso, Caucasian Mountain Dog, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, Dutch Sheperd, German Sheperd, Mastiff (all), Olde English Bulldogge, Pit Bull, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Terrier, Wolf &/or Wolf Hybrids. No mixes of these Breeds. No trained guard dog or attack Dog, No military or police work trained.

Find a better insurance company? I've never even been asked about dogs by mine.

I wasn't asked about animals, when I got HO ins.
The neighbor's Pit has a very well placed fear of me.
He gave me an attitude, when I ran him off. First time, he hauled ass. 2nd time he got in his "screw you" posture.
BAD mistake. He got a warning shot, from the Maverick 88. Now, if he happens around, all he has to do, is see me, and it's adios.
She's been warned 3 times... One more, and that fuker will eat a load of #4.
I love animals, but will not tolerate aggressive behavior.

She's been warned 3 times... One more, and that fuker will eat a load of #4.
I love animals, but will not tolerate aggressive behavior.

By "She" do you mean the owner, or the dog?

The owner is the one that should be warned to keep the dog off your property. If they let it roam, the dog is going to roam, it doesn't know any better.

The owner needs to be a better, more responsible dog owner.

By "She" do you mean the owner, or the dog?

The owner is the one that should be warned to keep the dog off your property. If they let it roam, the dog is going to roam, it doesn't know any better.

The owner needs to be a better, more responsible dog owner.
I haven't learned "dog speak", yet. So, that leaves the owner, as the recipient of the warnings.. ;)

one of ours won't go an inch past the property line without an OK from one of us. The younger, silly assed goofy one, well, she's on a chain if the gate or garage door is open. She's a good dog and wouldn't hurt a flea but she LOVES to run and play the "catch me if you can" game...

View attachment